Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 29th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: "Realistic" gameplay ideas

Here is another one. Your figures look alot cooler in battle if you get down to zero level and look out, not seeing their bases. This is a way to make the game seem more realistic.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old January 29th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Here is another one. Your figures look alot cooler in battle if you get down to zero level and look out, not seeing their bases. This is a way to make the game seem more realistic.
That's why I take photos like the one in my sig. <smile> (Even though this angle is a bit high and you can see the base.)
Old January 29th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

How about 'pink slip matches' - the winner of the match keeps the opponents cards and figures.

Pretty friggin realistic when you lose, you LOSE your figures.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old January 29th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
How about 'pink slip matches' - the winner of the match keeps the opponents cards and figures.

Or do it original pink slip style...you lose your automobile...or your girl...or, to update it, your house, job, or political affiliation. <g>
Old January 29th, 2009, 04:48 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

When ever a figure dies, you could spray a healthy squirt of Ketchup on the board. And instead on wound markers, use blobs of dried ketchup! Or if you are adventurous, us pigs blood!
Old January 29th, 2009, 05:46 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrim View Post
When ever a figure dies, you could spray a healthy squirt of Ketchup on the board. And instead on wound markers, use blobs of dried ketchup! Or if you are adventurous, us pigs blood!

! Who you calling a pig, pal!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old January 29th, 2009, 05:57 PM

Superm9 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:

I think he meant "use", but if that smiley is the sarcasm I expect was in your voice as you typed it, then disreguard me.

Star Wars
Battlefront II Fan!
Check out pictures of my custom Heroscape terrain props, maps, and my SWBFII mod map: Xagobah: Mazarian Assault here
Old January 29th, 2009, 05:59 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superm9 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I think he meant "use", but if that smiley is the sarcasm I expect was in your voice as you typed it, then disreguard me.

Yes, that winking smilie in my post indicated sarcasm!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old January 29th, 2009, 09:31 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superm9 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, that winking smilie in my post indicated sarcasm!
Oh my! My bad
Old January 29th, 2009, 09:39 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post

Or do it original pink slip style...you lose your automobile...or your girl...or, to update it, your house, job, or political affiliation. <g>

This is how the Government plays...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's