Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Do you like the kozuke samauri?
yes they kick butt 57 64.04%
yes i like thier character design 23 25.84%
no they suck 0 0%
*sigh more samauri 2 2.25%
eek more attack than defence !Blashphemous! 7 7.87%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 9th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
Kozuke Samauri

Okay, so i've seen posts about blastatrons, nakita agets(mine), ninjas, and tons of praise for some small mechanical rats. i have heard nothing about the kozuke samauri. this should be exciting, the first samauri squad that has morea attack than defence. i personally love them now because a single one owned a full health ne-gok-sa, a deathwalker 9000, and 2 minutemen. so maybe i got lucky, but still what do you guys think of them?

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old November 9th, 2006, 06:42 PM

personally i like the kozuke, they are definitley a different take on the samauri as a whole. plust that guy with the swords out has such a cooll positoin but what do you guys think?

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old November 9th, 2006, 06:46 PM

playa1 knows what's in an order marker playa1 knows what's in an order marker
I think the Kozuke are well-thought out. They are like all the Samauri in that they are dangerous with the counterstrike, but they don't depend on the counterstrike. They are actually similar to the 2nd wave of Samauri. When they came out it was cool to build up their attack to have a samauri with a high attack and a counterstrike that kicks butt.
When i first analyzed them, though, I felt they were designed to be Samauri killers, because in a Samauri on Samauri fight, the counterstrike does not come into play. Then you've got the Kozuke outdoing all the other Samauri with an awesome attack ability. So the Kozuke are cool for drafted armies when the others have picked some Samauri. You can trump them with the Kozuke who can not only outdo them in a fight, but can charge them first with a movement of 8 as per their special ability.
Old November 9th, 2006, 07:31 PM

TyG17 has disabled reputation
I dont use samurai that often but my friend does and i think they are pretty good. too bad my friend hasnt learned how good they are yet :banana: otherwise i might be in deep trouble. Eitherway these samurai i might actually use.

Ty G
- There will never be another me...

Back from the dead...
Old November 9th, 2006, 07:39 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Menchy...

get an avatar.

Oh, and I like the character design. With 5 attack they're a target, wtih 3 defense they're sure to go down fast. Unique squad...I'll take WoA or Romans first.
Old November 9th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Menchy, quite freaking out because no one answers yoour posts within 2 minutes.

I love the Kozuki
Old November 9th, 2006, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Menchy, quite freaking out because no one answers yoour posts within 2 minutes.
lolololololololololol im just messing with you guys lol its fun to flip out randomly. hahaha. thanks for your opinions guys.

Old November 9th, 2006, 08:38 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Kozuke rule!!!!!

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old November 9th, 2006, 09:09 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfish
Kozuke rule!!!!!
SAME HERE!

FINISH HIM!
Old November 13th, 2006, 01:55 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Love the idea of bad*** samurai that can dish out as well as counterstrike...they rock.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 13th, 2006, 02:18 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I really like them. They're a threat in their own right, so the enemy can't afford to ignore them. Their defenses are also low enough that people are willing to risk attacking them directly, which makes their counterstrke more more common than the other Samurai in my experience.
Old November 13th, 2006, 10:29 PM

jumpman_14 has disabled reputation
Not me. Tagawa Samurai are my favorite unit. They could kick Kozukes but!

Second place at TTO 3......feels good (except at school).

What are the Twolves going to do.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units