Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 14th, 2009, 02:09 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ew Whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Thanks to everyone who defended the sausageness of chroizo. I was feeling tired and sick last night and didn't think to just look up sausage . . . .
...probably from the evilness of the chorizo...
No, the chorizo's been helping. It's the lymph nodes see? They fight infection.

(And on an unrelated note, I've never had the bowel problems you've mentioned. If you're speaking form personal experience, mayber you just had a bad/undercooked batch?)
FIGHTING OFF CHORIZO!

Be it evil or undercooked my intestines will never see nor absorb chorizo ever again.

You're probably right. I don't think my stomach can handle the grease anymore.

Sushi on the other hand is a wonderfull thing! I was not as squemish about eating rolls that have roe though still cannot fathom the Quail egg shooters. *shudder*

Last edited by J4Jandar; May 14th, 2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is that how Scrapple's made? Man is it good!

~Aldin, saying parts is parts

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 14th, 2009, 02:33 PM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post

I get visuals, Gnarly parts are gnarly parts. Way yucky.
Old May 14th, 2009, 02:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:

Do you eat hot dogs? Bologna? Salami?
Old May 14th, 2009, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Do you eat hot dogs? Bologna? Salami?
Heck no! Especially not bologni due to the meat film it left on the roof of my mouth at such a tender age!

Besides, the chorizo I have had has been overt with the ground nastiness as opposed to the other stuff that masks the bones, fur, hooves, sinue and other disgusting material (rat turds).
Old May 14th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

An acquired tolerance for Rat Turds will likely be the deciding factor of who lives and who dies in World War Z.

~Aldin, scavengingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 14th, 2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
An acquired tolerance for Rat Turds will likely be the deciding factor of who lives and who dies in World War Z.

~Aldin, scavengingly
You had better have a clean water source to rehydrate those rat turds since they will most likely be the Kangaroo rat and this desert dwelling creature leaves no water in his excrement. Say hello to dehydration!
Old May 14th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

~Aldin, scavengingly
That's why I'm going to start getting acclimated to them now. (Although I'm not really sure how being able to eat rat excrement will save me from the Zombies. I'd rather have a shotgun and an unlimited supply of ammo but, I digress.) (Great book, by the way)

Old May 14th, 2009, 03:00 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

"Baseball, rat turds, apple pie and Chevrolet"
Old May 14th, 2009, 03:10 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
"Baseball, rat turds, apple pie and Chevrolet"

Diner Dessert, and a night on the town.

Edit: …and it's good, for my first bright greenie!

Last edited by hexplex?; May 14th, 2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old May 14th, 2009, 03:02 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Am I the only one who thinks that this thread is getting really wierd?

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 14th, 2009, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that this thread is getting really wierd?
Pull up a "stool" and have a nice steaming hot plate of rat turd with the rest of us chum!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General