Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 2nd, 2023, 04:27 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: FWIW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I think she's more of a B figure than a B+ but I see the argument.

~Dysole, who loves Estivara armies but they're usually better without Quahon
Why is Estivara better without Quahon? Genuinely curious. I haven't experimented with Estivara heavily but in my theoryscape a ranged bonder is good for pulling enemies in Estivara's aura.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 04:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thought Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I think she's more of a B figure than a B+ but I see the argument.

~Dysole, who loves Estivara armies but they're usually better without Quahon
Why is Estivara better without Quahon? Genuinely curious. I haven't experimented with Estivara heavily but in my theoryscape a ranged bonder is good for pulling enemies in Estivara's aura.
I guess that's true that the best Estivara army is going to have Quahon, but that's more because Quahon is really good than anything with Estivara. A Quahon build kinda doesn't want Estivara until pretty high point totals happen (like the current VCheese), so if Estivara is gonna be run it's probably going to be with the weaker bonders.

~Dysole, musingly

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs