Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 27th, 2023, 02:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) (Justice League) - Design

Well, looks like there are 10 figures total in the Princess/Queen/Refugee class categories. Based on talk so far, I won't be shocked if Princess and Queen disappear as classes or are seriously diminished. Of the four Refugees, I wouldn't be surprised if Mister Miracle and Supergirl either join the JL faction or have classes that make them easy recruits.

Building around Spider-Army Recruits and Howard the Duck will be tougher, that's true. They're only 100 points each and 60 points respectively, though, so you could theoretically just pepper in some Warriors or figures with the JL tag to still get you to reasonable armies with them.

Of the Princesses and Queens, I imagine Ice and Mera will either get factional love from the JL or new classes to fit JL builds better. I'll strive to make Hippolyta armies with Wondy viable. That leaves Blackfire, Black Panther (Shuri) (who's relatively new), and Maxima (who I could see potentially having a JL tag or being a Champion or Warrior so one of Superman or Wonder Woman can recruit her).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2023, 02:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I definitely used her with Howard, handful of the other stuff. But it's not workable anymore since she doesn't use her boost with your whole army anymore, just JL figures. Also means she can't be one of my go-to vehicle boosters which is another thing I did a lot with her (Probably the main thing, honestly).

But again, I know I've been too negative for you guys lately so do what you gotta do.
Old January 27th, 2023, 03:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, nope! That's just me accidentally copying over the wrong version of the ability! Derp.

The version we voted on and I just updated to has her adding +1/+1 to all figures on your team.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2023, 03:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I can live with that.
Old January 27th, 2023, 03:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was wondering when that got changed.
Old January 27th, 2023, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was wondering when that got changed.
Just grabbed the wrong version when I started the thread. Problem with so many moving parts. I'm glad we caught it!

Old January 27th, 2023, 05:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

where we entertaining the thought of dropping her to 300 or has that passed?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 27th, 2023, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
where we entertaining the thought of dropping her to 300 or has that passed?
I think the immediate response was "we want to maintain existing army builds, don't screw that up, Bats."

So unless we want to tweak the points in several other areas, probably best to leave it alone.

Old January 28th, 2023, 06:33 PM

Wouldn't mind a wording double-check from @Ronin but I'm confident enough to propose we move to Art.

Old January 28th, 2023, 06:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) (Justice League) - VOTE 4 Ar

Yea

Do we want to make the ranges on her second and third powers match?
Old January 28th, 2023, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Yea

Do we want to make the ranges on her second and third powers match?
No. Most of the time I'm really into making those things parallel, but this was a really intentional design choice.

The idea is either you're trying to hit her at range (3+) or you try to get around her bracelets and move into lasso range, in which case she wants to try to pull you in.

Old January 28th, 2023, 07:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database