Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 11th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Public Playtesting)

Potential Proxies?

It seems like everyone is leaning towards the "more technically correct" option here. I think Panini would be the best publisher then. Most DW Comic characters are either going to fall under Panini or Titan, I think. I'll try to find some higher quality scans/images from one of their mags.

Old November 11th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I wonder how big they are? 10 for $25 is a little pricey but I bet they may get a discount after the holidays.
Old November 11th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I wonder how big they are? 10 for $25 is a little pricey but I bet they may get a discount after the holidays.
I mean if those are regular-sized Christmas light bulbs, they look to be just about spot on with the Daleks I have. My big question would be if you can remove them from the lights without shattering them.
Old November 11th, 2018, 02:08 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Potential Proxies?

It seems like everyone is leaning towards the "more technically correct" option here. I think Panini would be the best publisher then. Most DW Comic characters are either going to fall under Panini or Titan, I think. I'll try to find some higher quality scans/images from one of their mags.

That image is probably okay but see if you can find any higher quality logos.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 12th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I don't think it's a heart-breaker for the characters to end up under different publishers. I think that'll eventually happen with TMNT, where we'll have some characters that might be Mirage or Archie instead of IDW.

Might also happen with Hack/Slash, because the series jumped publishers midway through its run - some of the characters mostly appeared in books published by DDP, and some mostly appeared in books published by Image.

If Titan makes the most sense for the other characters and Panini makes the most sense for the Daleks, then I'd file them that way.

And I'll echo YK on the art stuff - I'd try to align mini, art and publisher as much as possible, and the mini is probably the limiting factor there. I'd work out the rest based on the mini.
Old November 12th, 2018, 08:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

On the Christmas Lights, I'd want to know for sure they were a good size fit and easy to remove from the wire before I paid $2.50 a piece for 10 minis. T has the right idea bout waiting until after Christmas and seeing if they mark the last of the stock way down just to clear out the warehouse space. Might get then for 50% off or more.
Old November 12th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I don't think it's a heart-breaker for the characters to end up under different publishers. I think that'll eventually happen with TMNT, where we'll have some characters that might be Mirage or Archie instead of IDW.

Might also happen with Hack/Slash, because the series jumped publishers midway through its run - some of the characters mostly appeared in books published by DDP, and some mostly appeared in books published by Image.

If Titan makes the most sense for the other characters and Panini makes the most sense for the Daleks, then I'd file them that way.

And I'll echo YK on the art stuff - I'd try to align mini, art and publisher as much as possible, and the mini is probably the limiting factor there. I'd work out the rest based on the mini.
The comic art is proving to be more difficult to find than I thought, but I'm still on the lookout for good options.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
On the Christmas Lights, I'd want to know for sure they were a good size fit and easy to remove from the wire before I paid $2.50 a piece for 10 minis. T has the right idea bout waiting until after Christmas and seeing if they mark the last of the stock way down just to clear out the warehouse space. Might get then for 50% off or more.
I'll keep an eye on them and if they go down after Christmas I'll let everyone know. I might buy a set myself, I honestly can't say yet.
Old November 13th, 2018, 09:22 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I found a pic of them hanging on a wall. They look close to right but it was hard to tell exactly.
Old November 17th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

These guys seem very fragile for dudes who in-universe have really hard to breach forcefields

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old November 17th, 2018, 06:45 PM

They look tough to me and they do not fight super heroes on the regular.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 17th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
These guys seem very fragile for dudes who in-universe have really hard to breach forcefields
I tried to hit the sweet-spot with them. In some episodes they struggle to kill one Dalek (the episode Dalek) but in some episodes they find a way to get rid of all of the Daleks pretty easily (any episode with a whole invading force of Daleks) In my tests, they fell in the perfect middle ground. Normal humans had a very hard time killing them, but they could eventually, while I imagine people like Thor can usually destroy them in one hit. I’m interested to hear what you think.

Another thing, I’m interested in hearing how 3 move affects gameplay. If it ever has a major unexpected effect, please let me know.
Old November 17th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
I tried to hit the sweet-spot with them. In some episodes they struggle to kill one Dalek (the episode Dalek) but in some episodes they find a way to get rid of all of the Daleks pretty easily (any episode with a whole invading force of Daleks) In my tests, they fell in the perfect middle ground. Normal humans had a very hard time killing them, but they could eventually, while I imagine people like Thor can usually destroy them in one hit. I’m interested to hear what you think.

Another thing, I’m interested in hearing how 3 move affects gameplay. If it ever has a major unexpected effect, please let me know.

Will do

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library