Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 26th, 2010, 03:50 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Can Large or Huge Figures ignore ladders?

I was playing a game just now (Still in progress as I write this), and I have a raised area in my map, 4 levels tall. I put ladders in 3 places and battlements in all the other places. (It is a 3-way symmetrical map)

My question is, since Large and Huge figures can't use ladders, can they pretend the ladder is not there and climb up the 4 levels normally?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old March 26th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Can Large or Huge Figures ignore ladders?

I don't know of any reason why they can't. Heck, I think medium and smaller figures could do it too, if they wanted (though I'd have to check the rules on that).

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old March 26th, 2010, 03:54 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks. It just seems weird, since the ladder completely blocks the hex-sides behind it.

I will now return to my game, in which this rule doesn't actually matter, I realized after I posted this, because Torin only has 5 move anyway.
Edit: He can climb up. The road and castle spaces give him a bonus. Stupid me.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...

Last edited by Kaiser Cat; April 13th, 2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old March 26th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
I was playing a game just now (Still in progress as I write this), and I have a raised area in my map, 4 levels tall. I put ladders in 3 places and battlements in all the other places. (It is a 3-way symmetrical map)

My question is, since Large and Huge figures can't use ladders, can they pretend the ladder is not there and climb up the 4 levels normally?
Yes. As long as they have sufficient movement/height.
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:50 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post

Like Cav said, excellent map design by the way. It should always be possible for figures to get to an area unless technically impossible (castle wall.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's