Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 13th, 2019, 06:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Owl (Design Phase)

Well we have officially hit the 24 hour mark so...I propose we move to Initial Playtesting.
Old April 14th, 2019, 02:26 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Owl (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old April 14th, 2019, 11:07 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea also!
Old April 14th, 2019, 11:15 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

This passes! I did some army building yesterday. I'll try to knock him out today.

{Edit} I got about halfway into the HHs before losing my notes, but he went 2/6 against the heros at 165 and 1/1 against the heroes I got to at 160. Looks like 160 might he the cost going forward, but I'm too frustrated to continue right now. I'll whittle at it over the coming week.

Last edited by Karat; April 14th, 2019 at 07:54 PM.
Old April 15th, 2019, 11:18 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Owl (Initial Playtesting)

Can't wait. No new design comments since workshopping. Still loving a simple Crime Lord.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 17th, 2019, 03:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I could actually see him coming in lower than 160. Other than the high life, his stats are anything crazy and his powers are fairly simple.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 12:59 AM
Now moves with Flying.

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT OWL

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 160-170
- Give a brief overview. Pretty big win here. It seemed pretty strongly in the turtles' favor until Owl entered into the fray.
Map: Alkali Lake
Units: Owl, Two-Face, The Hood, 3xStreet Thugs (700) Vs. TMNT (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 160-170
- Give a brief overview. Pretty big loss here, but Owl did a good amount of damage here.
Units: Owl, Hand Mystics, 2xHand Ninja, Masahiro, Cheshire, Red Hood (1,000) Vs. Fan 4 (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 165
- Give a brief overview. Very close and intense match up. It felt like the game pivoted based on if Owl was on the board or not. Once the Criminals eliminated Owl's avbility to come back it was only a matter of time to victory was theirs!
Units: Owl, Penguin II, Kingpin I, Black Tarantula, tombstone, Doc. Oct. (1,200) Vs. Scientist Supreme, Jackal, Arnim Zola, Scarlet Spider (Kaine), Mirror Master, 3xAIM Agents (1,200)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I was feeling like he trended downwards in the HH tests but afte these army tests he's feeling about right on at 165. I'd be happy sending him out at 165.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He is not the strongest unit but he is definitely a threat. Seems to oplay best with the Thugs or Kingpin so far, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Kingpin/Star-Lord (or someother booster) build going forward.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 08:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

165 is a good spot for a new Crime Lord. Pre-yea for Public Testing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 3rd, 2019, 11:00 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

pre-yea
Old June 3rd, 2019, 01:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks like the Crime Lord synergies are worth more than I anticipated, pre-yea.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 02:06 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Pre-yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old June 3rd, 2019, 08:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Owl (Vote for Public Playtesting)

I propose we move to Public playtestingat 165

...and this passes! I'll get it posted up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library