Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 5th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Captain America (Sam Wilson) (VOTE for Initi

yea
Old January 5th, 2019, 02:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old January 5th, 2019, 03:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 7th, 2019, 03:26 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Is that proposal with or without the preferred change to the SA? (You didn't change the SP)
Conditional Yea if you update.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 7th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Good call, forgot that was still an open question. SP officially updated with the SA version.

With that, this passes to Initial! I'll probably do a small army with Wasp, mid-size with Iron Man, and big with Steve for army choices.
Old January 7th, 2019, 03:09 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Should it be RICOCHET SHIELD SA instead of RICOCHET ATTACK SA?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 11th, 2019, 02:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

That's what I'm not sure on. USAgent's is named "Shield Ricochet" and I'm not sure what we should do with the name for Sam's - open to suggestions that feel similar but not TOO similar.
Old January 21st, 2019, 06:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Re: The Book of Captain America (Sam Wilson) (Initial Playte

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Captain America (Sam Wilson)

Army Test
Map: Spooky Swamp (Custom Map)
Units: Captain America @200, Wasp II, Wolverine (640 Points) vs. Citizen V, Songbird, Atlas (640 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Captain America @200, Luke Cage, Iron Man MKIV, Spider-Man Hasbro (800 Points) vs. Nico Minoru, Molly Hayes, Chase Stein, Karolina Dean, Gert Yorkes, Old Lace (800 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Captain America @200, Captain America: Steve Rogers, Bucky, Uncle Sam, Rocket Red x3 (1090 Points) vs. Aquaman II, Mera, Aqualad, Ocean Master, Namor (1100 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 200 is an absolute nope for him as-is - I'm thinking something closer to 160-180 is probably better. He's predominantly parked on height or stuck in an engagement, but OM flex + tiedown just isn't worth 200, and his SA isn't adding much to the mix. I do think he could use a minor bump, though, in powers, which I'll suggest below.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He is actually very fun, and these games proved that he's a valuable part of an army even if he's a "boring" one. There's a great bit in Game 1 where Wolverine is being hounded by Zemo and Atlas, and would have absolutely bitten the dust next turn... if it wasn't for Sam swooping in to change the landscape of the battle. It felt cool, and felt very "comic book."

I'm happy with the fundamentals and think there's only one real tweak he needs: disengage. That brings him up to 4 powers if we slap Stealth Flying on there, but he really needs it. I was hoping it would make for tactical choices (take an LEA or not?) but with 4 Life it's never really worth the risk, so you're stuck with a lot of free movement going to waste.

Beyond that, I'd like to keep an eye on his special attack. As-is it's not super interesting, even in low point games where he's more prominent, but I think the freedom to disengage will help it a lot. If it still feels bad after that we might want to pump it a bit (or compensate elsewhere).

With Stealth Flying, I'd like to drop him to 180 and see how he feels in testing.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 09:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm cool with the changes.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 12:28 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Stealth Flying seems alright with me. It's Sam Wilson, after all.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 23rd, 2019, 07:38 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Tell me more about the Spooky Swamp.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 10:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Looks like no objections, so the SP is updated and I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO PUBLIC PLAYTESTING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Tell me more about the Spooky Swamp.
Map I threw together to finally use those weird "shadowy ground" boards from Arena of the Planeswalkers. Big seas of swamp, an evergreen and some water in the middle, stone cliffs on either side... was a little cramped but surprisingly dynamic. I might add some more ground in the back just to push the start zones away.

I should probably take pictures of my homemade maps if only for posterity... since these are formal tests and all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library