Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 3rd, 2008, 02:56 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howl
Chris Dupuis
Hasbro Consumer Affairs
Just noticed this; could this be where they came up with Sir Dupuis' name?
Yes, indeed it is.
Sorry about being off-topic, though...
And bringing back a year-and-a-half dead thread. But yes, they look to themselves for inspiration for names often.
This thread was on the first page...
The last post before yours was Nov. 2006. No way it was on the first page.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 3rd, 2008, 03:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Huh, that's weird. I only look at the first page of every section. That's where I saw it. I dunno...
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:08 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Kozuke: Charging Assault?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howl
I forgot to ask if the Kozuke are then required to attack the figure they just moved adjacent to, or if they can choose not to attack.
Awesome! I'm glad this has been simply resolved. The wording on that card SUCKS. You're right though, they didn't answer if you have to attack that figure or not....I assume based on their reply that you would have to then attack.
Yes, I'm about to revive a 2-year-old thread to counter that assumption!

Since I'm on a samurai tangent I ran into this, and I can't let a clarification go unchecked at these high speeds!

You never have to attack after moving. It's perfectly legal to charge up and stand next to a figure without attacking.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units