Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old February 15th, 2009, 12:42 AM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: My Brother's Drawings

Nice! Thank your brother for the +rep.
Old February 15th, 2009, 01:20 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
I do cartoons, and people seem to like them.
Yeah, JF is the cartoonist, my bro is the 'serious' artist, and I'm the doodler. No one appreciates doodling.

Dude! If you could doodle as good as you write, you could make it big with doodling! Even if you can't doodle as well as you write, I would still be interested to see your doodles if you don't mind!
Say what? Also, thanks DrRansom! I'll be sure to pass it along!
Old February 15th, 2009, 09:54 AM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

Your brothers ability to show depth with his shading is fantastic. That is something alot of people cannot get the hang of. Tell him to keep it up thats some serious talent.
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:35 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, that's really awesome. It must have taken him a long time to do that so well! Tell him that even if he doesn't like the game he should continue drawing the figures!
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:54 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Hmm....ABOM, your brother ever consider illustrating anything? Just joking, of course.

Tell him fantastic work for me from a doodler like yourself.
Old February 15th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Wow, that's really awesome. It must have taken him a long time to do that so well! Tell him that even if he doesn't like the game he should continue drawing the figures!
Well, it took him about two hours, so not really. And I think that he will continue drawing them!
Old February 18th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Nice!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction