Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 28th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wend. Night Gaming? Twas the Night Before GenCon

Hey All,

I will be heading to Indy on Wend. night and have a hotel room, sad to say 7 miles away by the airport, but I have a car.

So my questions is -

Are there any Scapers there the night before? And are there any gaming going on that I could still get in on?

I have been checking out the GC Forums and it seems the KFC crew at the ram is basically booked. Just wondering if anyone here will be gaming then - Heroscape or just any board games in General.

I will have a few Board games with me, besides all my Heroscape stuff.

Conquest of the Fallen Lands
Gubs
Colossal Arena
Politico
& a few others.

If there is some gaming going down I can be there as early as possible!

Just curious - looking forward to meeting a bunch of you , and gaming with you all.

Have a great day, and I for one am a excited dude just waiting to get my Game On'

Thanks

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con