Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 7th, 2020, 02:45 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Project: Paper Standees

Update time! V2.

Changes:

- Thanks to @itsbuzzi I have high quality card scans included in the .zip file. Next release I'll put the card print instructions in as well. I think the cards made the file too big, so that may be something I reconsider.

- Wave 1, Orm's Return, Raknar's Vision is now complete. Wave 2 has been started. Please donate pictures of those units if you have time!

- ROTV has the rule book and quick start guide from AliasQTip.

- I have a Credits .txt. It's not complete, and if you gave anything to the project, remind me and I'll put you down.

The file is seemingly too big for HSer's downloads section, so here's a dropbox link. Anyone know what the max size is for Downloads?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbhnwckxiw...ndees.zip?dl=0

Let me know what you guys think, and please donate some pictures!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units