Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 7th, 2008, 03:17 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Terrain for Sale

Basically, I don't play enough to need this all, so I'm selling down. Here's what I have to offer (All sets are terrain only - no figures)

1x Swarm of the Marro (Hive and base included) - $18 each, plus shipping

1x Fortress of the Archkyrie (Ladders and Battlements included) - $20 each, plus shipping

1x MarvelScape (Figures and Terrain) $18, plus shipping.

As far as marvel is concerned, all figures and terrain are unmarked, but I punched a small hole in the top point, just above where the Marvel logo is. No text is missing from the card, it just has a hole in it.

Again, this is all for terrain only (no figures) I'm retaining all figures, because I do still play enough to want my own selection, but not enough to need multiple sets of terrain.

Every piece I have to offer is marked and will be sold as-is. The markings are not visible when in play, aside from whatever cards you might get (Fortress Door and Hive). Sparkly water, Ice, and Glacier Bases are unmarked, for the marking would show through:

CLAIMED:
2x RttFF (Onacara)
2x TT (Also, Onacara)
2x VW (nerdocrerocks)
1x FotA (nerdcorerocks)
2x RotV - 1x sparkly/1x solid (scape_scrub11)
2x RotV - 2x sparkly (guido)
1x FotA - (wdgrant)

I believe I've responded to all of my offers thus far, and this list should be accurate, but if I missed anyone or any part of anyone, please do not hesitate to correct me.

UPDATE: I'd like to inform all that have PM'd me with interest that I will be going to the post office sometime this week to look into shipping costs for you all. Once I get shipping situated, I'll message you all with my information and your total.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online