Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 1st, 2020, 01:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
The Book of Green Lantern (Aya)

The Book of Green Lantern (Aya)

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 79
FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS: GREEN ENERGY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted Heroclix figure from the Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. set.
Its model number and name are #009 / Sarah Garza

Character Bio - Created by Scar, Aya is the A.I. and nav computer of the experimental faster-than-light Guardian spacecraft, the Interceptor. After the Interceptor was commandeered by Hal Jordan and Kilowog of the Green Lantern Corps to investigate the killings of frontier Green Lanterns, Aya was influenced by the actions of the Green Lanterns she served with and their willingness to put themselves in harm's way to save others, to the point of taking independent action to aid in their missions, far beyond the remit of a mere nav computer. She began to regard herself as a Green Lantern, to the point of, at the unintentional suggestion of a perturbed Kilowog, creating a body for herself so she could discharge her duties as one.

Despite not being recognised as such by the Guardians of Oa, and not carrying a Green Lantern power ring, Aya carries out her duties as diligently as any member of the Green Lantern Corps. She is capable of harnessing Green energy just as any other Green Lantern, drawing her power, presumably, from the Interceptor's central power battery - her body is mostly a green construct itself, holding together a white metal frame. She also continues to act as the nav computer and A.I. aboard the Interceptor, giving her a vital role in the crew's missions. Naturally logical and analytical as an A.I., Aya has blossomed slowly into an emotional being in her own right, including developing feelings for redeemed Red Lantern and fellow crew member, Razer.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by japes; January 27th, 2022 at 08:35 PM.
Old September 1st, 2020, 01:53 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Aya) - Assembling

NAME = GREEN LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = AYA

SPECIES = ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OFFICER
PERSONALITY = ANALYTICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 280

INTERCEPTOR NAV COMPUTER
At the start of the game, choose Green Lantern and up to 3 Unique Heroes in your army with Battery Markers on their cards to be Interceptor Crew Members. You may place any Crew Members on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Crew Member that has not yet been placed on the battlefield, you may place that Crew Member on an empty space within 5 spaces of another figure you control and take a turn with it, during which it may not move.

LOGICAL COMPUTATION
After rolling the 20-sided die for a special power of a Crew Member, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to add or subtract X from your roll, where X is the number of Battery Markers on that figure's card.

INTERCEPTOR STRIKE
If Green Lantern is on this card, after placing a Crew Member on the battlefield with the Interceptor Nav Computer special power, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure within 5 spaces of that Crew Member. After using this special power, you may use it one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; October 9th, 2020 at 05:52 AM.
Old September 1st, 2020, 01:53 PM
Hard as ice

Reserved for art.

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; October 1st, 2020 at 11:53 AM.
Old September 1st, 2020, 01:54 PM
Hard as ice

Some extra information from the Last Chance Workshop:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'd very much like to get her in at 280, since that would make the Interceptor Crew (Hal, Razer, Aya and Kilowog) an even 1,200. 260 would also work, since then you'd only need to add a shield construct to make up numbers - any other credible price point would be more problematic for army building.

Here are the existing Lanterns she could boost with her D20, assuming I haven't missed anything during my time away:

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) - Fearless Charge (one of the ones she was designed around, she should help make Hal quite a bit more ferocious)
Red Lantern (Razer) - Righteous Rage (this is a particularly good one since she can make it more or less likely, depending on what you need at the time, similar to the way Leo and Splinter work with Raph)
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) - Sustained Willpower (nice little defensive boost, there - very different from the way she helps Hal and Razer, but I like it)
Yellow Lantern (Arkillo) - Eviscerate (this one's not great due to the fact that he has few Battery Markers to start with and expends one to use this, so she's at most boosting it by 1 once, plus he's a factional piece. Still, turning a 19 to a 20 could be a game changer that one time it happens)
Star Sapphire (Uncommon) - Violet Crystal Creation & Crystal Conversion. (Again, though, this is only ever going to be a +1 modifier at any given time, but then again, they're cheaper, less factional, more passive and more repeatable than Arkillo, so...)
Indigo Tribe Recruit - Emotional Purge (not great, a bit like the Star Sapphire, but still, it's there)
Indigo-2 (Munk) - Literally any of the above powers save Razer's and Kyle's due to them not happening on their turn (I mean, I suppose she could make him better at Eviscerating than Arkillo?)

Looking back a few pages, it looks like Jessica Cruz will like her, but still not as much as she likes Simon?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 1st, 2020, 04:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool design. I'm not sure she's in your ballpark cost wise, since she has some hefty abilities, but I'm not the greatest at estimating those. She's definitely a monster with Hal, though. Getting better Frenzy turns will be her cost driver, I think. Also she has pretty hefty stats for someone around 260ish points, especially since Kilowog can boost her.

So you can't put all of her crew on her card, otherwise you'd just lose though, it seems. Not an issue, just seems a bit weird they can't fly in the ship together. Any reason you can't roll 2 unblockable dice, rather than the one die, twice, that you have?
Old September 1st, 2020, 04:29 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Cool design. I'm not sure she's in your ballpark cost wise, since she has some hefty abilities, but I'm not the greatest at estimating those. She's definitely a monster with Hal, though. Getting better Frenzy turns will be her cost driver, I think. Also she has pretty hefty stats for someone around 260ish points, especially since Kilowog can boost her.

So you can't put all of her crew on her card, otherwise you'd just lose though, it seems. Not an issue, just seems a bit weird they can't fly in the ship together. Any reason you can't roll 2 unblockable dice, rather than the one die, twice, that you have?
It's so you can choose different or the same target for each 'blast' - seemed the most elegant way of saying it.

330 could work as well - Hal, Razer, Kilowog, Aya and a Decoy for 1,300. She's not doing that much herself though - just a fairly solid stat-line, and her auto-wound ability can only be used between 1 and 3 times depending on the size of your army. You're certainly right that boosting Hal and Razer will be a driving factor here - she's absolutely designed around those two. Particularly check out Razer - absolutely built with him in mind, they're very much thematically tied together.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 1st, 2020, 04:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Gotcha. I don't think that wording quite works, since I read it as choosing a figure and rolling the die twice against that figure. Minor detail, we'll get it sussed out!

330 might be closer. If you're flexible with that we'll hone it in. Good stuff.

I don't remember Razor at all. There's too many lanterns and without being much of a lantern fan I'm getting lost.
Old September 1st, 2020, 04:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

300-330 is about the range I'm getting on the calculator.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 1st, 2020, 04:38 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Gotcha. I don't think that wording quite works, since I read it as choosing a figure and rolling the die twice against that figure. Minor detail, we'll get it sussed out!

330 might be closer. If you're flexible with that we'll hone it in. Good stuff.

I don't remember Razor at all. There's too many lanterns and without being much of a lantern fan I'm getting lost.
Razer and Aya are both main characters in the cartoon, but apart from the tie-in comics, they've not been in the comics, so... yeah! Not surprised you don't know him, but he's this guy.

Really recommend trying the cartoon - only 26 episodes, but one of the best cartoons I've seen.

As for price, as long as you can get Hal, Kilowog, Razer, Aya and, if necessary, Constructs in at a nice, even, clean 'army' price, I'm happy with it. My only regret with Splinter in the end is that him + the Turtles ended up at a really odd number for army building, but there wasn't much way to avoid that then...

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 3rd, 2020, 10:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The overhang bit sticks out to me as something we don’t really bother with in C3G. Kang, Mongul, and Blackhawks don’t mention them. Vulture does, but not Man-Bat and similar designs. Not a huge deal if you have the text space, it just sticks out as oddly vestigial to me.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 10:54 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
The overhang bit sticks out to me as something we don’t really bother with in C3G. Kang, Mongul, and Blackhawks don’t mention them. Vulture does, but not Man-Bat and similar designs. Not a huge deal if you have the text space, it just sticks out as oddly vestigial to me.
I mean, the Interceptor's nimble enough that it's honestly not a big deal, so I'm happy to cut it - she could probably manoeuver it to strike under areas like that (in fact I think she might have done...). It actually feels like less of a theme-break here than it does on something like Mongul or the Blackhawks... not sure how an airstrike with WWII era planes or orbital satellite weaponry is meant to hit you under there. Maybe it dislodges rubble, but it feels like a stretch. If people want me to cut it, it's an easy cut here, though.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 3rd, 2020, 03:28 PM
Hard as ice

Alright, I'm going to guess by the comments (or lack thereof) that we're looking solid here? Basically just a case of deciding a starting price for initial testing. Thoughts?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library