Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 14th, 2014, 05:31 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Customizable 3D Printed Tabletop Miniatures Kickstarter

I know we have seen one of these before on Kickstarter, but this one is much better and looks like it will actually make it.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...top-miniatures

It looks like it is still a year out before you would be able to start getting minis but this has a lot of potential if it succeeds.
Old January 14th, 2014, 08:37 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Customizable 3D Printed Tabletop Miniatures Kickstarter

Well I put 20 bucks into. Lets hope for the best ^_^

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 15th, 2014, 10:51 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The best part of this idea is that you can choose from so many options on so many different parts...choose the pose, race, weapons, clothing/armor, face, hair, and whatever other options they come up with. This will allow me to make squads for Heroscape that are the same, but in different poses, like a real Heroscape squad! I simply can not wait.

Last edited by qt.bangerang; January 16th, 2014 at 12:58 PM.
Old January 16th, 2014, 01:00 PM
has been BANNED

Funding is successful along with the first stretch goal...hoping they get to the Sci-Fi stretch goal.
Old January 16th, 2014, 01:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Ah ha! This is good news. Id love to get fresh meat for SquadScape.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 18th, 2014, 03:08 AM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS someone should 3D print HS hex tiles

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old February 13th, 2014, 11:31 AM
has been BANNED

Only 4 days left on Hero Forge's kickstarter. If you haven't seen it you should check it out.
Old February 13th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
Does anyone who has used/seen a 3D printer in action know how easy that would be?

Good find Qt!
Old February 13th, 2014, 07:44 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
Does anyone who has used/seen a 3D printer in action know how easy that would be?

Good find Qt!
With a simple 3D model and an Afinia, it wouldn't be too hard
Spoiler Alert!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old February 15th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Whoops, wrong thread.
Old February 17th, 2014, 07:53 PM
has been BANNED

4 Hours Left!
Old January 10th, 2015, 09:40 PM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

Everything about that is awesome.
The idea, the design, the website.

Everything except the pricing. It still a bit out of reach, unless you're playing D&D with minis and you have character that you've been playing for 8 years, and love dearly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News