Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 20th, 2022, 06:11 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gamera ~ Public Testing

The class and personality I had are basically placeholders anyway. I don't really care what goes there. Anyone who's been making the other big beasties have a preference? Otherwise I don't mind switching to Guardian and one of the personalities Toy suggested.

I don't mind the X reveal suggestion if he's still too hot. I also don't think he needs thematically higher defense due to his turtle shell, given that he has a ton of life and a power that already represents his turtle shell, hah. But obviously it's a possible tweak for balancing. I think if needed I'd rather lean into giving him more life again just because his power to shut down your attacks is frustrating enough, so I'd rather you be able to wound him a little bit here and there.
Old July 20th, 2022, 07:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tenacious feels turtly to me. Fine with Guardian over Protector.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 20th, 2022, 07:22 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like Guardian as well. Tenacious or Unyielding seems like better personalities
Old July 21st, 2022, 11:52 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd be a bit hesitant to require an X for Flame Shell, as that would limit his capabilities/fun factor. It's already limited to once per round anyway.

I don't think those opposing armies were that optimal, so not super surprised they lost there. Reading the breakdowns, a big botch in game 2 by She-Hulk may have been an extra deciding factor. But in general, the IL army wasn't the best that faction has to offer, and Vandal is weak to SAs. With the Avenger one, as you stated in the write-up, Cap eats OM1 and there's no real turn/attack efficiency at play there.

I think the better tweak if he's still coming in a little strong would be to lower Life by 1 more down to 13.
Old July 27th, 2022, 04:13 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

From Cinder:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderquail
My Gamera results are in! Let me know if you have any questions and sorry it took me so long.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: GAMERA

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundys Grave
Units: Gamera VS King Ghidorah
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Gamera VS Professor X, Cyclops (AoA), Angel, Emma Frost (II), Gorgon
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Great addition to the Kaijus. I think Gamera has the potentail to be a fun and powerful pick.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I really enjoyed my games with Gamera. He's a great pick to go against other Kaiju and can hold his own against bonding teams too. I look forward to bringing him to more giant monster brawls!
Old July 27th, 2022, 04:21 PM
...has moist legs

So looks like the public testers have had Gamera win everything but one game, but with many games being close. After Ark's games we dropped him life by one (Which would've changed the results of one of Ark's games). Ark think that if he's still hot, we can drop his life to 13, and looking at the results, that would have made for even more close games. So I think we're about good with that. We shouldn't need more testing for that change, as you can just look at the results the same just subtracting a number.

I propose we move to editing, dropping his life to 13.
Old July 27th, 2022, 05:07 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gamera ~ Vote for Editing

Yea

Looking over the results, I think you're good at 13, but if there's any hesitation or concern, 12 at the lowest.
Old July 27th, 2022, 07:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think I would feel better at 12. That would have still won against Ghidorah.
Old July 27th, 2022, 07:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

No major opinion on the Life.
Old July 27th, 2022, 07:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So he’d be 4-5 at 13 Life and 3-6 at 12 Life? Am I calculating that correctly? Some of those wins were pretty big, but it’s like that sometimes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2022, 08:18 PM

Nah, either 13 or 12 would have him at 4-6, I believe.

Though I'm not sure what was changed if anything after the initials, so that may fluctuate.
Old July 27th, 2022, 09:23 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I played that last game with Cinderquail yesterday. Gamera is scary. Once Gorgon went down I figured I was done. Emma's staying power and Prof X x-marker power kept them in it. Cyclops rolled very well at the end and Gamora decided not to roll shields. Gamera is a tough puzzle to figure out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library