Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 28th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Member of the week

Ask David if he'll do it. He always comes up with awesome questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 28th, 2011, 06:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Ask David if he'll do it. He always comes up with awesome questions.
That's a great idea! I shall, he'll make it funny too.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 28th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I'll prepare some questions now and PM them to Red Eye Jedi....

Here's my last interview while you wait:

Me: Where am I?
No. 2: In the village.
Me: What do you want?
No. 2: We want information.
Me: Whose side are you on?
No. 2: That would be telling. We want information... information... information...
Me: You won't get it.
No. 2: By hook or by crook, we will.
Me: Who are you?
No. 2: The new Number 2.
Me: Who is Number 1?
No. 2: You are Number 6.
Me: I am not a number! I am a free man!
No. 2: HaHaHaHa!!!!!

Edit: PM sent!

Last edited by davidlhsl; October 28th, 2011 at 07:13 PM.
Old October 28th, 2011, 08:33 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
I'll prepare some questions now and PM them to Red Eye Jedi....

Here's my last interview while you wait:

Me: Where am I?
No. 2: In the village.
Me: What do you want?
No. 2: We want information.
Me: Whose side are you on?
No. 2: That would be telling. We want information... information... information...
Me: You won't get it.
No. 2: By hook or by crook, we will.
Me: Who are you?
No. 2: The new Number 2.
Me: Who is Number 1?
No. 2: You are Number 6.
Me: I am not a number! I am a free man!
No. 2: HaHaHaHa!!!!!

Edit: PM sent!
Thanks. So are you officially taking over? You make a great interviewer.

Old October 28th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I'll give it a shot. Sure!

I need to think of some way to index the other interviews, as I'm beginning to forget who has already been nominated.
Old October 28th, 2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I'll give it a shot. Sure!

I need to think of some way to index the other interviews, as I'm beginning to forget who has already been nominated.
You could always start a new thread. "David's comedic C3G Member of the Week".

Old October 29th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All right here you go I hope ya'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed answering it, and sorry if I over shared. It's kinda long so I put it under a spoiler.
Spoiler Alert!

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Red Eyed Jedi; October 29th, 2011 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Shared a hair to much.
Old October 29th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

Red Eyed Jedi, thanks for those great responses. Be sure to check for any follow-up questions in the Interrogating Thread.

Oh, and I love your answer to the Stupid Question!
Old October 29th, 2011, 07:47 AM

Great interview!

Old October 29th, 2011, 10:28 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Or a mod can switch it and make that post the 1st, I believe.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 29th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Boom.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yep, david now has control of the OP. Bats beat me to it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy