Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 5th, 2018, 02:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Scapemage's Public Design Thread

I like that direction. Possessing allies could lead to some strategical points. He does play messenger a lot, so perhaps another power would help here.

DOOMSAYER
Instead of attacking with Deadman, you may choose a friendly figure within 3 spaces of Deadman. View all Order Markers on the Army Cards of figures within 3 spaces of the chosen figure.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I like that. It could be nice if it worked while he was on someone’s card, but that sounds like overcomplication honestly. I think that plus the possession will keep him feeling unique, even if another “ghost who possesses others” figure is made.

Has there ever been discussion of Justice League Dark synergy? I’d think it would be on a Constantine or Zatanna card, not here, but is it something that’s been talked about?

We really need a Constantine.
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:26 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I would love to develop some Justice League Dark stuff, but I wasn't able to nail down an idea for that yet. Constantine's minis being expensive is what is holding me back from tackling him.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I like that. It could be nice if it worked while he was on someone’s card, but that sounds like overcomplication honestly. I think that plus the possession will keep him feeling unique, even if another “ghost who possesses others” figure is made.

Has there ever been discussion of Justice League Dark synergy? I’d think it would be on a Constantine or Zatanna card, not here, but is it something that’s been talked about?

We really need a Constantine.
Yes it has. I believe @Arkham was spearheading that one. But the premise was to follow the Justice League Marker plan and use the classes of the "Dark" members.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Isn’t there a cheaper Clix from the Web of Spidey set that looks almost exactly like him? I’ll see if I can find it.
Frank Drake, $0.35 on CSI. He looks the same, but with some styling orange (repaintable) pants. Sure, someone has to buy the expensive $15 dollar mini for pics, but there's a nice cheap proxy available for everyone else.
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Isn’t there a cheaper Clix from the Web of Spidey set that looks almost exactly like him? I’ll see if I can find it.
Frank Drake, $0.35 on CSI. He looks the same, but with some styling orange (repaintable) pants. Sure, someone has to buy the expensive $15 dollar mini for pics, but there's a nice cheap proxy available for everyone else.
Deadman Proxy? Deadman has plenty of mini options.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Just A Head

I meant Constantine, since Scape mentioned the mini being expensive, but we probably should get back to Deadman here.
Old November 5th, 2018, 03:53 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I know Yoda planned to do a JLD Constantine at some point. I think l_m had planned to do regular Constantine, but that was long ago and he hasn't been around much. I am interested in the character so I may take him on if nobody else gets to him, otherwise, if someone else wants to jump on him you could always look for what l_m had and modify it to your liking.
Old November 5th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I know Yoda planned to do a JLD Constantine at some point. I think l_m had planned to do regular Constantine, but that was long ago and he hasn't been around much. I am interested in the character so I may take him on if nobody else gets to him, otherwise, if someone else wants to jump on him you could always look for what l_m had and modify it to your liking.
What are the general rules on taking elements from designs from non-active members? I don't know if my conscience could ever take it, but it's a nice thing to know anyways.

l_m's Constantine is a fun design, real shame if it was just lost.
Old November 5th, 2018, 04:22 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
As far as JLD synergy web, do you recall the list of classes we were planning for that. It would be useful to share I think.

Old November 5th, 2018, 04:22 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Generally we don't try and take a design over that someone else has shown interest in pursuing and has taken the time to write it up and brainstorm it. However, in the case where a member drops off like l_m has, that character/design shouldn't just be held up or lost.

In this particular example, it's been over a year since l_m has commented on his planned Constantine design, and over 3 years since it was originally presented. If we want the character/design to be made, someone that is showing the initiative to get it done should step in, IMO.

That said, it certainly couldn't hurt to get l_m's support if he's around. I believe he popped in to comment on the last release. If you want to take what he had and see it through, I don't expect to see any resistance from him or anyone else. Otherwise, I'll do it at some point.
Old November 5th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Generally we don't try and take a design over that someone else has shown interest in pursuing and has taken the time to write it up and brainstorm it. However, in the case where a member drops off like l_m has, that character/design shouldn't just be held up or lost.

In this particular example, it's been over a year since l_m has commented on his planned Constantine design, and over 3 years since it was originally presented. If we want the character/design to be made, someone that is showing the initiative to get it done should step in, IMO.

That said, it certainly couldn't hurt to get l_m's support if he's around. I believe he popped in to comment on the last release. If you want to take what he had and see it through, I don't expect to see any resistance from him or anyone else. Otherwise, I'll do it at some point.
I've attempted to get in contact with @laughing matter before, actually. I could see myself possibly taking on that design one day, after trying everything I could to get in contact with him, but I don't have any plans to atm.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy