Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 20th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - July 20th is going to be HOT!!!

Nolan's good. A bit too creative for his own good sometimes, I think, but he's probably the only director around that can really make solid, modern films with that artistic flourish that you see in classic movies.
Old July 20th, 2012, 02:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Nolan's good. A bit too creative for his own good sometimes, I think, but he's probably the only director around that can really make solid, modern films with that artistic flourish that you see in classic movies.
Says he who doesn't even watch superhero movies.
Old July 20th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Insomnia was only so-so. But the dude's a genius and my favorite director of all time for sure.

And it's not just the Batman stuff. I love Memento, The Prestige, and Inception all very much as well!
Insomnia was probably my least favorite, but it was still a great film. Once Robin Williams showed up it was amazing. Have you seen Following, Bats? Total mind bender, and not many have even heard of it.
No, but it's on my "to do" list.

Watching Batman Begins right now!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Says he who doesn't even watch superhero movies.
Yeah, how'd this guy get in here?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 20th, 2012, 03:36 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is the set postponed or is it coming out today?
Old July 20th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It will be coming soon. That's all I can say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 20th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And the heroes are as criptic as ever
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Settle down please. There's a lot of different factors that go into these releases. It depends on our server problems, Truth, and us having the time to move everything.
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:11 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Settle down please. There's a lot of different factors that go into these releases. It depends on our server problems, Truth, and us having the time to move everything.
Seriously, this has been my most anticipated wave since it was hinted that there would be a Batman wave, and I'm fine with waiting a few more hours or days, if that's what it takes.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Seriously, this has been my most anticipated wave since it was hinted that there would be a Batman wave, and I'm fine with waiting a few more hours or days, if that's what it takes.
Seriously Smithy, are you not listening to what people tell you? There's a good reason for the delay and the heros are doing what they can to fix it. Believe me, I know it's on the forefront of all of their minds. They want to get us this release just as badly as we want it. When you push and push the issue despite advice to be patient and wait out the storm and rest assured that everything is taken care of, it really seems like you're disrespecting both the heros, who are trying their utmost to fix the issue even if you can't see it, and those who gave you the advice trying to help you. It saddens me to see someone with great potential get so worked up over something so trivial as to disregard reason
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know the reasons behind the delay, just trying to pull you guys legs. Sorry if I came off a little hostile.

I'm so grateful of all of the work you guys put into this project.
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:46 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I know the reasons behind the delay, just trying to pull you guys legs. Sorry if I came off a little hostile.

I'm so grateful of all of the work you guys put into this project.
It may seem like fun and games to you to be "pulling everyones legs" but in all honestly, all your probably doing is getting on the bad side of the Heroes and some of the group. Let me tell you, being on the bad side of the Heroes is not a place you want to be. I know of two members that have been there before, and it took them awhile to get back in their good graces, one of which actually went to great lengths to get back into the group and to where he is today. Some of the public guys probably don't know how much our Heroes actually put into this project, but I've spent hours in conversation via PM, Phone, and Skype with some of them, and I've found out just how hard these guys work for us without making a cent and in all actuality put money into it. All the Sanctum guys, including our amazing Art Dept., are Site Supporters so that they can get the cards, maps and whatever else we need to the download section, Griff is probably forking out a fair amount of cash for the server, I'm sure Grey Owl did as well when he was running the Server for us, then there's the fact that Batsy is an Admin and some of the Heros are Mods, both positions come with responsibilities outside of our little spot on the boards. Like my brother said, when you pull **** like this, your being very disrespectful to the Heroes and the group, as well as being extremely rude.
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It'll happen soon - hopefully by tonight. We're just waiting for the front page to update, really, then we'll move the threads.

All's good on the server front.

But, yeah, we like being cryptic. It's half the fun.

But, in general guys, to quote the part of today's movie marathon I'm on ... why so serious?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy