Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 14th, 2011, 09:21 AM

the incredible mate is surprisingly tart
Question for good traders out there

I recently had a purchase with someone, who will stay nameless. I sent off the cash and it arrived pretty quickly. Then I tried pming him to see if it had arrived to no answer for a few days even after he had gotten on once or twice. He finally messaged me saying the money was received and that he would be shipping out soon. Well I finally receive the package about a week and a half after he said he'de ship (which i'm fine with, stuff comes up) but when I opened the package I was not only missing one figure but some of the cards were pretty bent up and/or torn which I was not informed of and yes for me can be a deal breaker.

The sale was for:
Blade Gruts (Card was pretty beat up and had a tear in it)
Arrow Gruts (Fraid edges not a big concern but would have been nice to know)
Atlaga the kyrie warrior (the one missing and one of my huge wants)
Nerok (Fine)
Tul Bak Ra (Fine)
Sir Hawthorne (Bent on the side)

He did also include a tornak (with card) and a swog rider (w/o card) I guess to make up for taking a bit to ship. I also paid a nice price for these figures and would like the cash back on the ones I wouldn't have bought if he would have told me about the cards.

I've sent this person a PM asking for the Atlaga if the card is in good condition and for my money back on all but the Tul bak ra and nerok. I also noticed he hasn't been on in several days which doesn't necessarily have me worried but I wanted to get some advice from the seasoned traders on here about what I might do. Should I just ignore it and take it as a loss? or should I out the person, not really wanting to since he's a decent trader on here and a long time member.

Any advice is helpful.

Trades: 12
Selling my collection for 500 plus shipping, for a list or any interest please pm me asap
Old March 14th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Question for good traders out there

Did you offer to return the figures that you didn't want but asked for a refund?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 14th, 2011, 09:53 AM

Yes I asked for a refund and yes I would return the figures that I would want refunded.

That is the basis of a refund afterall. I cannot ask for the money back but then keep the product.

Selling my collection for 500 plus shipping, for a list or any interest please pm me asap
Old March 14th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I didn't mean to imply otherwise, I just wanted to clarify. I apologize if you thought I was insinuating that you meant to keep the stuff. Some may interpret your post the other way because no mention was made about that.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 14th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It's awkward because it sounds like the extra stuff he sent along has some value, perhaps more than what he left out. I don't claim to know; heaven knows I'm no expert on the Heroscape marketplace.

The hard thing in these situations is to be patient. But try anyway, and give him a few days to write you back.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 14th, 2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I didn't mean to imply otherwise, I just wanted to clarify. I apologize if you thought I was insinuating that you meant to keep the stuff. Some may interpret your post the other way because no mention was made about that.
Sorry if I came off as yelling. I didn't mean to, I'm just frustrated with it all and don't want to hurt the traders feelings or reputation with me being paranoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It's awkward because it sounds like the extra stuff he sent along has some value, perhaps more than what he left out. I don't claim to know; heaven knows I'm no expert on the Heroscape marketplace.

The hard thing in these situations is to be patient. But try anyway, and give him a few days to write you back.

Yeah the swog rider was nice but personally it's useless to me without a real card (I'm ocd like that which is actually why I'm asking for the money back on those other figs) and Atlaga is one of the two Kyrie that I have left to get (actually the kyrie are one reason I stayed in heroscape) and I was excited to finally get him.

But I will give him a few days since he doesn't seem to get on here a ton anymore, if he responds then great but if he doesn't I guess I'll just try to make the best out of it.

Does anyone happen to have a extra swog rider card since I know so many people have extras lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online