Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 17th, 2009, 03:40 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!
Question about Heroscape Web site?

With Wave 10, D&D Heroscape, and the announcement that there will be a wave 11 and 12. Do you think that WOTC will finally do something with the Heroscape Web Site? I mean its about time they do something at least update the news section. The Last News post is from May 5th 2008. I also believe that's the last time they did their poll section also. I know they might be busy but they haven't even added wave 9 to the site yet. I know Heroscape may not be WOTC best seller but is it asking to much we get an update on the web site at least every 6 months.

I apologize If this seems nothing more then just complaining but I really would think it would be nice if WOTC would do something with the site other then let it lie dormant.

Also I did search to see if there was any information about WOTC and the web site before posting this. If there is a post about this on here I Apologize again.

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:46 PM
has been BANNED

Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Question about Heroscape Web site?

I think it is we, here, who are the de-facto Heroscape site. Who can possibly compare? Things relating to Heroscape are always announced/discussed first here before anywhere else. Everyone comes here first for that information. Even the Wizards of the Coast themselves use this site as a billboard from time to time. They may have the "official" site, but, in my opinion, this is the only real(ly good) one.

Last edited by Sarpedon; September 17th, 2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

The 'Official' HS site is terrible. It is over-stimulating in its design and severly lacking in its (current) content. Much of what they were doing would be great if the maintained it, but the flash animation just needs to go away. This is the only Scape site as far as I am concerned.
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes, but he has a point. In this day and age, it is criminally negligent not to have an accurate, up to date, website for a commercial product.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:54 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Isn't that a Hasbro site?

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
Isn't that a Hasbro site?
Yes. And WotC is owned by Hasbro.
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:04 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

I believe WOTC took over the site, they Linked it from theirs at least. I would think if you going to claim the site off of your main site you should do something with it or scrap it and start over. I just hope they do something with it. Though this is what I consider the #1 and main source for the game myself. All Packaging of products even on Master set 3 (D&D) has the Heroscape.com site on it and tells you to go there to see all there is about the game. So that's why I wrote this. I can't believe they would want people to go to that site the way it is since it isn't up to date.

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dragon,

You've been misinformed. Someone told you that WotC actually cares about Scape. Their only interest is raising some quick ca$h off D&D sales.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 17th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wave 11 and 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 17th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Wave 11 and 12?
Check my sig. The next two waves are D&D waves.
Old September 17th, 2009, 05:39 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I really want to see the TJ/RotV map that the TJ rulebook says should be on the main site. I've been waiting over a year for it to be posted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion