Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 28th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: End-of-Year 2014 Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
The Bengi (15-12) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (16-11) pool of armies is:
* Dreadgul Raiders x4, Valguard, Guilty McCreech, Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling
* Gorillinators x2, Zaeus, Phantom Knights x3, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi
* Gorillitroopers x4, Zaeus
* Capuan Gladiators x3, Spartacus, Crixus, Kursus
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Bengi chooses who places first.
Starting in a bit. I have my Gorillitroopers, he has his Dreads.
This game was pretty intense. I got a first round kill on Zaeus with Valguard, but the initiative switch left Val in a hole he couldn't get out of. The Gorillatroopers proceeded to eviscerate the raiders, but they proved to be enough of a screen for the 5 wyrmlings to thin them off the high ground. The black wyrmlings saved the day killing 4 or 5 of the troopers. It was quite tense in the end as I gambled and put 2 OM on my last black wyrm, but lost that initiative. I he whiffed his first OM attack and I did get one kill before losing my OM2. I moved up my last 3 raiders on OM3 and finally got the initiative switch I needed to swarm his last trooper. Such a well played game from SG-1 and it could have gone either way. Thanks for the great game!
Old November 29th, 2014, 01:14 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fantasy Clash

Quote:

The Dysole (23-10) v. Simval (5-4) pool of armies is:
* Varkaanan Blade Dancers x4, Kumiko, Brimstone
* Gladiatrons x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Brunak
* Heavy Gruts x4, Ornak, Tornak, Marcu Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein
* Knights of Weston x2, Sir Gilbert, Quahon, Fyorlag Spiders x3
Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Simval chooses who places first.
Happens tomorrow morning at 9 AM Pacific, 12 PM Eastern. Should be fun.

~Dysole, dwagoning it up
Old November 29th, 2014, 12:36 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Old November 29th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Couple Round 2 games set:

Round 2 is Cut the Cake on Quasatch Playground.

The Bengi (16-12) v. Simval (6-4) pool of armies is:
* Dreadgul Raiders x4, Valguard, Guilty McCreech, Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling
* Gorillinators x2, Zaeus, Phantom Knights x3, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi
Bengi chooses to pick the armies or defer. After armies are picked, Simval chooses who places first.

The Dysole (23-11) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (16-12) pool of armies is:
* Gorillitroopers x4, Zaeus
* Capuan Gladiators x3, Spartacus, Crixus, Kursus
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick the armies or defer. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

Old November 29th, 2014, 09:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The dok (23-10) v. vegietarian18 (14-12) pool of armies is:
* Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Arktos, Marro Warriors
* Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons, Major J15, Hoplitron x5, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Guilty McCreech
* Cathar Spearmen x3, Count Raymond, Van Nessing, Krav Maga Agents, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.
Playing at 8 Mountain/9 Server tonight.
Old November 29th, 2014, 11:46 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fantasy Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:

The Dysole (23-10) v. Simval (5-4) pool of armies is:
Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Simval chooses who places first.
Happens tomorrow morning at 9 AM Pacific, 12 PM Eastern. Should be fun.

~Dysole, dwagoning it up
I managed to get the win against Dysole, despite his incredible recent win streak (congrats to him by the way).

Dysole set up a big screen of knights in the opening of the map and put Quahon berween the two hot lava spot. The dragon was pretty much impossible to get at. However, a couple of unlucky lightning strike helped me get a lot of Heavy Gruts around is screen. I wasn't able to attack 4 times in a trun, but every time a warrior died I came back with another one. I even healed Tornak with Kelda, which didn't seems so good at the time, but probably saved my butt at the end.

So my Ornak/Tornak/Heavies pounding squad is blasting Dysole's knights, and we are both taking heavy hits. I got a big turn where I gave Sir Gilbert something like 4 wounds, that helped me. After a couple of rounds, I had Tornak with 2 wounds (1 life left), Ornak with 3 wounds (1 life left) and something like 2 squads of Heavies against Sir Gilbert (1 life left), 3 knights, 5-6 spiders and a full-life Quahon.

I managed to kill Gilbert and 1 knight, while some of my heavies where destroying spiders around the glyph of Holdir. Both Ornak and Tornak died though, so things weren't so good : Quahon still had 7 lives.

Dysole disengaged him from a heavy, taking 1 wound. He killed one other orc with his lightning breath but some other survived (yesss!). I rushed the dragon, giving him 3 or 4 wounds. Quahon had half of her lives gone.

Then, after a lot of battle the last spiders died and it was a 2-life Quahon and 1 KoW against 2 Heavies, Marcu and Iskra. Quahon killed one of the orcs from the height at the center of the map, but he managed to get one wound on her before falling. My last grut, sensing no fear, charged the mighty beast, tying her to the ground. End of the round. Dysole rolls for lava...

A skull ! Quahon died by burning her scaly feet. Then it was a grut against a KoW (with Iskra chilling behind, to make sure everything was alright). The orc charged and managed to kill the knight. Victory !

I think we both played a good battle, but I got the little bit of luck I needed to pull out the win (though our stats were both average, if I recall correctly). The beginning was very intense, when we were both stuck in this ''screen vs slow roll'' little game, but I didn't lose hope and that's how I managed to win. Obviously stealing Kelda at the beginning was a good idea : if Quahon had taken it in the end, it was over for me.

Congratulations Dysole for this good game, good luck in the rest of the tourney !
Old November 30th, 2014, 12:57 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

dok and I just finished our game. I led with Krav, who picked off a few Romans but failed to do much else besides draw in the Azurite. After a lucky string of rolls, I forced him to abandon his hopes of Kelda, but he still managed to slay the entire Krav squad. After that, my dice started to cool off and I started to play too aggressively with the Spearmen. I went a little too close to Raelin's aura and couldn't capitalize on the attacks I was getting there, and ended up giving away too many free spearmen. I had to send in Van Nessing to assassinate MBS, which worked, but the hunter went down the turn after to concentrated Roman attacks. My last Cathar managed to bring down Guilty and the threat of podding, but they weren't able to take out the pod itself. The Romans escaped the Cathar without taking a single braced spear wound all game. My cleanup figures made a valiant attempt to salvage the game, but Marcu got one of the high rolls I had been missing and took a lava bath. Count Raymond just couldn't deal as much damage as the remaining Romans could. Good game, good luck in the rest of the season.
Old November 30th, 2014, 01:00 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Managed the win against vegie. My early Azurite rush took down the Krav and a spearman, but the Azurite went down hard and fast along with the squad he brought, and then vegie went on a very hot streak and killed another few while moving up. However, MBS reeled them in, and MDG and MBS absorbed the extraordinarily blunt braced spear hits as I clawed my way back in.

In a key sequence, Van Nessing swept across the map on an initiative switch and double divine mission, and managed to kill MBS. However, he was swarmed and killed by the Romans and MDG. There were a tense few rounds after that, but with Guilty's pings allowing me to play in my aura, MDG and the Romans managed to eke things out over the spearmen with 2 life left and 3 Romans left, although Guilty was gone. Marcu decided to take a lava bath, and Raymond and Otonashi didn't do much against Holdir/Raelin backed Marcus and the last Romans.

Really great game vegie; lots of big dramatic swings and interesting tactical moments. Those big herokilling runs seemed like they would sink me, but my last Romans rolling great defense was just enough.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; November 30th, 2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Dysole is tricksie
Old November 30th, 2014, 01:11 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Grats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Managed the win against Dysole.
New record. Two losses in one day in EoY. ~_^

~Dysole,

Last edited by Dysole; November 30th, 2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: We all know he'll beat me at some point. He's just predicting the inevitable.
Old November 30th, 2014, 11:11 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

vegie dad vs. weebaer is underway
Old December 1st, 2014, 12:55 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Well the game started out with both of us getting into position. He brought his MBS up which is exactly what I wanted. He took a couple of shots killing a few MacDirks that were out Raelin's aura. Then my 3rd OM was my Krav who were in prime position to kill MBS fairly easily. My first attack was 3 skulls, it was glorious. Then he rolled 3 shields...whoa. I managed 1 wound from the other attacks. This had me in a bad position now. His MBS came up on the Krav which were all within Raelin's aura and Paralyzed one and killed him. He won initiative and paralyzed another....another dead. 2 for 2 paralyzes on Krav and 3 shield defense pretty much won the game.

The rest of the time I spent trying to run him down with my MacDirks, attempting to stay within Raelin's aura to try to give me some sort of chance. I guess Vegie's dad didnt think he had enough of an advantage so he ran away for 2 rounds and reminded me if he was able to run away for a 3rd I would lose. I was a little surprised by that since he had Arashara at his disposal.

So I ran Alastair in to kill a Lego and overextended to get him back into Raelin's arua since the rest of my team was trying to keep up with his. He continued to run so I just went all in putting Raelin in a poor position for shifting sands, but it was also a position that I would never have to put another OM on her. She gets shifted and I run in to try to see what I can get. It wasnt much. Marcu was able to avoid a lava bath and kill one Lego before being surrounded and cut down.

The dice evened out but for the first 30 mins my defense was 22% it was a pretty ugly game all around for me.
Old December 1st, 2014, 01:16 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Next few games...

Round 2 is Cut the Cake on Quasatch Playground.

The vegies dad (25-12) v. awesomeunleashed (14-13) pool of armies is:
* Heavy Gruts x3, Fen Hydra x2, Ornak
* Morsbane, Elaria the Pale, Haduc, Arkmer, Ulginesh, Myrddin
* Dumutef Guard x3, Knights of Blackgaard x4
* Nhah Scirh Cultists x5, Augamo (drop one)
vegies dad chooses to pick the armies or defer. After armies are picked, awesomeunleashed chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The Ixe (15-9) v. weebaer (7-5) pool of armies is:
* Gorillitroopers x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Laglor, Marro Warriors
* Cathar Spearmen x4, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Count Raymond, Deadeye Dan
* Arashara Goshiri, Roman Legionnaires x4, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa
* Alastair MacDirk, MacDirk Warriors x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Krav Maga Agents, Marcu Esenwein
Ixe chooses to pick the armies or defer. After armies are picked, weebaer chooses who places first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events