Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 8th, 2007, 08:13 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Small SCRATCH AND DENT SALE going on at HOUSE MOUSE

I unpacked some of the worst looking boxes from my last shipment and have started a SCRATCH AND DENT Sale. I'll continue to add items as I work my way through the damaged boxes.
Old October 8th, 2007, 08:17 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Whoa!!! Swarm of the Marro for $21! Got to check that out... Thanks!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 8th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yessssssss... just asked bunjee to add me some Wave 7 uniques to the Seattle group's order!
Old October 8th, 2007, 09:14 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Yessssssss... just asked bunjee to add me some Wave 7 uniques to the Seattle group's order!
And Bunjee came through for you and grabbed some stuff
Old October 8th, 2007, 09:44 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
YES! thankyou sandra! About time!
Old October 8th, 2007, 10:34 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thank you - your sale really helped with the Tree Town Open prize table.

Now please tell the UPS driver it is IOWA not IDAHO

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 9th, 2007, 12:27 AM

chris2848 has disabled reputation
hopefully there will be some stuff left on friday when my paycheck gets in

looking for vegas players!
Old October 9th, 2007, 08:03 AM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
Another Sale?

Sandra, that's so cruel...
Old October 9th, 2007, 10:57 AM

Aranas has disabled reputation
OH no! Two days too late. I beleive my order has already left your wharehouse... I would have added a RttFF...

Anyway, I relayed this good news to the French community forum.

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old October 9th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
WOW, that's pretty amazing that it seems the Hero packs are the ones that get damaged. Must be the placment in the box, that they all get damaged on the corner that has the Heros in it. Ironicallly enough, it also seems that many items, known as shelf sitters, also took the blunt of the damage.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old October 9th, 2007, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
WOW, that's pretty amazing that it seems the Hero packs are the ones that get damaged. Must be the placment in the box, that they all get damaged on the corner that has the Heros in it. Ironicallly enough, it also seems that many items, known as shelf sitters, also took the blunt of the damage.
You're correct that it's the placement in the box. When you look at a full set sitting in the box on the shelf, the Heroes are on the front right corner. The commons in the back are protected by the two sets in the front as well as the extra layer of display box in the back. So the box has to pretty much be flattened to affect the back two boxes (but it does happen from time to time.) So the two sets in the front of the box are the most vulnerable. The few commons that were available were mostly snatched up by the Tree Town Open.
Old October 9th, 2007, 01:29 PM

chris2848 has disabled reputation
wow...the dents are going fast, some of the best already gone, by friday they will all be gone

looking for vegas players!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales