Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 6th, 2009, 05:01 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Wave 10 News and speculation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
Assuming he is not lying though teeth to me about this. He says that when he purchases them from the Warehouse that they are a blind purchase. He knows what wave they are, but not what the individual booster packs are inside the box. If it was a middle man, what would possess this middle man to buy the boxes, open them up, and then mix around the packs inside?
If the middleman allows his retailers to order exact numbers of each booster then he would have to break them up to accomodate. Those retailers probably pay a premium to get exactly the numbers of each they want. He may have another price point for the actual assorted cases as they come from WOTC. And still a third lower price point for "assorted" cases of a wave. Which would explain the all 4 of the same in the same box thing. Just speculating.
Old August 6th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadraphonic View Post
Strange that Soulborgs and Warriors & Soulborgs are getting re-issued.. one would think Soulborgs & Elves is the hardest to find.
I think it is likely that Wave 4 will be the next reprint. This Wave 10 would prepare for that perfectly. This is just my guess, but I think it's likely. Wave 4 is the least available wave and the most likely for a reprint currently.
Old August 6th, 2009, 05:02 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Strange that Soulborgs and Warriors & Soulborgs are getting re-issued.. one would think Soulborgs & Elves is the hardest to find.
They are probably saving that for a complete wave 4 reprint.
Old August 6th, 2009, 05:04 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Those 2 are being re-released because they are the commons from that Wave and the 2 Hero packs clogged retail shelves for so long it has been blamed for almost killing the game.
Old August 6th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Just thought I would mention this again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
The reason why Wave 10 may be so close to the release of Wave 9 is due to time. The transition of Heroscape from Hasbro to WotC took a long time, especially for any new releases. Production was at a standstill for some time, but most likely testing was still happening at normal pace. Now, WotC is releasing the Waves in such a short order of time since it has some catching up to do with the creation of new figures. They fell a year or more behind, and now they are trying to catch up on time.

If someone already mentioned this, then sorry if I did not see it earlier. But this was just my two cents.

MegaSilver
This thing seemed almost like a joke at first, but now I am super duper happy to get them! I would use the Moltarn ahd Dzu-Teh repaints as the real thing if I must, epecially as I am getting some repainted lava tiles soon! Ha hoo! I don't have to get the real Guards!

MegaSilver
Old August 6th, 2009, 05:27 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

umm, real guards arent much use without their lava

edit: oops, didnt see the comment about the repainted lava tiles.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old August 6th, 2009, 05:28 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So is there any chance we'll be seeing Agent Skahen and Master Woo in wave 12?

Wonder who the other 3 would be if they'd do that?

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old August 6th, 2009, 05:30 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker

One good thing about wave 10 is that Orc armies are finally getting another boost more accessible to those like me who don't have Nerak. The KoWs are also getting a boost. If fact, waves 1 and 2 are getting a boost that was a long-time coming. I always wanted another human champion and always wanted Nerak and the EOVs. I'm so thrilled about all this. A few more WoAs don't hurt anybody. I'm very satisfied with WotCs thoughtful process. It does gives a jolt to the game for the season and some comfort for many of us who don't own promos or exclusives and were craving them.

It's also about the law of supply and demand. Sir Hawthorne getting $100 on ebay should be and indication of excess demand that was not being met. I would not mind if wave 11 includes Agent Skahen and Master Woo.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old August 6th, 2009, 05:38 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Hot Hatch View Post
The KoWs are also getting a boost. If fact, waves 1 and 2 are getting a boost that was a long-time coming. I always wanted another human champion
Didn't Hawthorne betray the KOW's? That would be blasphemy to play them together.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old August 6th, 2009, 06:03 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Hot Hatch View Post
The KoWs are also getting a boost. If fact, waves 1 and 2 are getting a boost that was a long-time coming. I always wanted another human champion
Didn't Hawthorne betray the KOW's? That would be blasphemy to play them together.
That's the way I see it though I am a very thematic scaper. The KoW's wouldn't have the bum any way.
Old August 6th, 2009, 06:11 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker

Since I've been craving Sir Hawthorne for a long time, the KoWs will have to put up with his questionable loyalty (95% of the time he is loyal) for a few games at least. That's all that there is to it. Additionally, the paint job is so cool, I'll have to use him. Maybe the MacDirks will benefit as well. It's all for the sake of thematic pleasure and coolness.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old August 6th, 2009, 06:12 PM

Have you seen that there's already Hawthorne, Nerak, and the EOV's up on Ebay? I know they've been there before, but I find it funny that's all.

Shhh....it's a big secret that soon everybody is going to be able to own one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News