Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 29th, 2014, 05:48 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Your Own Custom Heroscape Figures And Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatimus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TardisComplex View Post
Haha! I was planning on 3D printing figures to, but no people from other things. Just original characters! It might not be the best idea to have two, so if you think that me also starting up a 3d printing thing would damage your business, I won't start.
I don't know why there wouldn't be room for multiple people doing printing. It's not like you would be printing the same models.

Maybe you could specialize in printing materials that JungleThunder doesn't. You might even end up trading or collaborating.

Hmm, I've been scouting around for a Tardis to scale with 28-30mm figures and haven't had much luck. Any ideas on how much it might cost to print one?
You can look on Shapeways for 28mm Tardis or "Police Box". I made a papercraft Tardis that turned out pretty well and wasn't too hard. Google "Papercraft Tardis," it's the first link. I can't recall what I scaled it to to get the right height but I can measure it if you need the dimensions.
Old May 30th, 2014, 11:18 AM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatimus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TardisComplex View Post
Haha! I was planning on 3D printing figures to, but no people from other things. Just original characters! It might not be the best idea to have two, so if you think that me also starting up a 3d printing thing would damage your business, I won't start.
I don't know why there wouldn't be room for multiple people doing printing. It's not like you would be printing the same models.

Maybe you could specialize in printing materials that JungleThunder doesn't. You might even end up trading or collaborating.

Hmm, I've been scouting around for a Tardis to scale with 28-30mm figures and haven't had much luck. Any ideas on how much it might cost to print one?
You can look on Shapeways for 28mm Tardis or "Police Box". I made a papercraft Tardis that turned out pretty well and wasn't too hard. Google "Papercraft Tardis," it's the first link. I can't recall what I scaled it to to get the right height but I can measure it if you need the dimensions.
I found one over there that would be perfect, but it's not for sale Police Box - Hero Scale (28mm)

There was another one for $14, but it is a bit too small.

I suppose I could make one easy enough. Someone is missing out on some money if I do decide to make one.
Old June 4th, 2014, 11:09 PM

JungleThunder Woo who?

Sorry everyone that I haven't been posting at all as of late, I wasn't even getting any email updates saying that you guys had been posting on my forum so I figured I would just continue working on the business side of it. I'll have to look into why I'm not getting the updates...

But anyways, I have made a lot of progress. Can anyone tell me how to make some sort of poll? I want people to be able to vote on which Heroscape booster they would want, and I want to be able to give a bunch of options and have an "Other" option as well where people can add other options to the poll. Does anyone know how to do that? Or can we even do that on this site? I know I've seen similar things on other sites.

I just made the social media pages a few days ago as well. So if any of you have a facebook, twitter, or instagram. I would appreciate the likes and follows on there. I'll probably do a better job of keeping those up to date as well.

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/nudimensionstudios
Twitter:
@_NuDimension_
Instagram:
nudimensionstudios
Old June 4th, 2014, 11:15 PM

JungleThunder Woo who?

Because even if it's a franchise I haven't gotten the rights to yet, especially since those are few at this point in the process, the poll would help me in a number of ways.

1. I would know which booster packs (or whatever they're referred to as) to make first for you guys.
2. It would just further my proof to these companies when I have my meetings with them that there is interest (especially if their company is in the poll, which is why I will try to get at least one franchise from each of the companies I have meetings with soon).

Well, I thought I would be able to think of more reasons, but come up with some yourselves! I'm sure there are plenty of reasons, and I don't feel like listing anymore off.

So yeah, help with follows on my new social media pages and the details on how to do one of those polls would be greatly appreciated.
Old June 5th, 2014, 02:19 PM

Fwor4 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Well, you'll have your big meetings in 3 days right? It'll have been a month.

If this works it could potentially reap profits… I will be watching to see how this turns out. Good luck.
Old June 6th, 2014, 03:01 AM

JungleThunder Woo who?

So does that mean that you're not going to tell me how to make a quick poll?
Old June 6th, 2014, 04:33 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When you create a new Thread, at the bottom of the form, you have a checkbox reading "Yes, post a poll with this thread", I guess it is what you need ^_^

You click on it, you also type the number of options you'll have, and you submit. You'll be redirected to a page allowing you to enter the poll options.
Old June 6th, 2014, 08:18 AM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

You know what would be really cool? We have a custom for everything at our place, except for one guy. My friend is really into Dynasty Warriors and wishes a mini for the ancient horseman Lu-Bu existed, but there's none anywhere.
Old June 6th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

This guy?

Does he want the figure on horseback or without horse?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 6th, 2014, 10:14 AM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleThunder View Post
2. It would just further my proof to these companies when I have my meetings with them that there is interest (especially if their company is in the poll, which is why I will try to get at least one franchise from each of the companies I have meetings with soon).
Make sure you post a link to your poll and back to this thread so anyone who is following this thread of yours can find it.
Old June 6th, 2014, 03:01 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

Wait, you mean you were serious?

...Well, running on that assumption, he definitely wanted Lu-Bu to be on his horse. Ideally he'd be like a two-space figure like Sir Lupis or whatever the official'Scape knight in white armor is like.
Old June 7th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Alright, I know none of these are from video games, but here are some things I'd be really interested in seeing figures for:

1) Babylon 5 figures;
2) His Dark Materials figures;
3) Spider-Slayers from the 90's Spider-Man series;
4) Generation 1 Transformers (especially those of the many that haven't been made in the Heroes of Cybertron line - I'd also personally need them in scale with the Heroes of Cybertron line as I've got started on customs using those figures);
5) Isis, in this iconic pose:

Probably not going to happen, but if you're asking everyone to post what they'd love to see, then here I am.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards