Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 27th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
St. John's?

I've been trying to get a monthly tourney on the go at TimeMasters, but I can't get enough people together.

Anybody on these boards from the St. John's (Newfoundland, Canada) area at all interested? I've seen a few bodies playing WH40K there from time to time, but scape is just better in my opinion.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old February 27th, 2007, 03:15 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
Lard Tunderin Lad. Welcome to the boards

I am an ex-maritimer living in Saskatchewan.

A good hint is to edit your profile so your location is formated as follows:

"*Canada - St. Johns, Newfoundland"

It makes it easier to find fellow scapers that way. There have been 4 people locate me because of that and in the end there are more people in our gaming group.

Hope that helps and good like getting games going.

PS. have a pint of Black Horse for me
Old February 27th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Yea good point, I never took the time to edit anything in my profile.

And I think I'll have a Blue Star if it's all the same to you!

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

Old February 27th, 2007, 04:28 PM

Blue star? Not familiar with that one. Note: Do not forget the "*" in front of Canada on teh location. It helps to group all of us canucks together in the memberlist for people looking for peeps in their area.

-Matt
Old February 27th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

really? You know Black Horse but not Blue Star? you MUST be from Nova Scotia!

hehe, thanks for the tip bud, though I fear I'm a lone newf in these vast boards...

Oh well looks like I'll have to go make friends the old fashioned way... though beer!

Old February 27th, 2007, 06:04 PM

Ha ha ha - You pegged me as a Nova Scotian pretty quick. Good on ya. I owe ya a pint should our paths cross. No worries, I'll make it a Guinness.

I encourage people to format their locations all of the time. You would be surprised... ...Regina is not exactly a booing metropolis but I have met a few people through this site. Also, check the sticky in this topic for the frappr tool. "Halls of Valhalla" I believe. It is a good visual tool on location. The more you get your location out there, the more likely for a fellow 'scaper in your neck of the woods.

I am lucky to have a very active gaming group in my area. I am sort of like the Border Collie of the group, organizing various events.
Old May 1st, 2010, 02:22 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker
Re: St. John's?

Hey, I'm from Central Newfoundland. I'm going to be moving to St.John's in September though.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 09:18 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Thats great Quack, Drop me a PM some time when you get in town, we can get a game going!

Old July 2nd, 2010, 12:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

One of these Days I will fly out to see my Family on the Rock, and maybe see if I drop by for a game.

Keep up the good posting Dredd, you make great points.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 2nd, 2010, 12:45 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Any time Wriggz! Always happy to play against new opponents!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers