Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 25th, 2012, 08:12 PM

Nezime is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Nezime's Heroscape Departure

Hi, I’m not really sure anyone remembers me but I used to play a lot of ‘scape back in the day in mn. I’ve always lurked a lot on the forum and had a lot of fun. Recently however I lost my house and moved in with family for a period of time. Now it’s time for me to move again and have decided that I won’t have room for my collection anymore. I’m sad to see it go but I’ll always remember all the fun I had with it. Below is a list of all of the opened/played figures I have followed by a rough breakdown of terrain. I haven’t been around much in recent years so I don’t really know how much things are worth other than the vague Idea I get from looking at other peoples buy threads. If anybody sees something they really want or would be interested in please post or send me a pm. If you have any questions feel free to do the same. If no one wants anything or whatever I can’t sell I hopefully plan on selling to auggies. If anybody would be willing to help or point me in a direction for good pricing info that would also be appreciated.
The figures I have are

Ullar

Uniques:
Arkmer
Jorhdawn
Ulginesh
Chardris
Elite Onyx Vipers
Emirroon
Charos
Jotun
Moriko
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior
Kyntela Gwen
Acolarh
Venoc Warlord
Theracus
Syvarris
Sonlen

Commons:
3x Warriors of Ashra
2x Venoc Vipers

Vydar

Uniques:
Otonashi
Dund
Major Q9
Krav Maga Agents
Agent Carr
2x Agent Skahen
Braxas
Major Q10

Commons:
3x Blastatrons

Einar

Uniques:
Hatamoto Taro
Kozuke Samurai
Tagawa Samurai
Kato Katsuro
Izumi Samurai
Gurei-Oni
Retiarius
Spartacus
Crixus
Empress Kiova
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Shiori

Commons:
2x Roman Legionnaires
2x Roman Archers
Tagawa Samurai Archers
2x 10th Regiment of Foot
The Einar Imperium

Aquilla

Commons:
4x Fyorlag Spiders

Jandar

Uniques:
Zetacron
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Nilfheim
Finn the Viking Champion
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior V.1
Eldgrim the Viking Champion
Thorgrim the Viking Champion
Sir Dupuis
Sir Gilbert
Sgt. Drake Alexander V.1
Tarn Viking Warriors
Airborne Elite
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior V.2
Sgt. Drake Alexander V.2

Commons:
2x Omnicron Snipers
2x Templar Cavalry
knights of Weston
Dzu-Teh

Utgar

Uniques:
Marro Hive
Tor-Kul-Na
Isamu
Deathwalker 8000
Deathwalker 9000
Brunak
Cyprien Esenwein
Ne-Gok-Sa
Warden 816
Deathwalker 7000
Khosumet the Darklord
Sir Hawthorne
Grimnak
Sonya Esenwein
Tornak
Su-Bak-Na
Kee-Mo-Shi
Zettian Guards
Marro Warriors
Me-Burq-Sa
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Runa
Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
Ornak
Krug
Mimring

Commons:
3x Marro Stingers
3x DeathStalkers
Shades of Bleakewoode

5x Marrden Nagrubs
3x Marro Drudge
Anubian Wolves
5x Dumutef Guard
2x Marrden Hounds
2x Wolves of Badru
2x Grok Riders
4x Deathreavers
2x Blade Gruts
2x Arrow Gruts
2x Swog Rider
2x Obsidian Guards
Marro Drones
4x Zombies of Morindan

Marvel
Iron Man
Doctor Doom
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Red Skull
Captain America
Venom
Spider-Man
Abomination
Incredible Hulk

Terrain:
5x Road to the Forgotten Forest

5x Rise of the Valkyrie
4x Ticalla Jungle
4x fortress of the archkyrie

3x Swarm of the Marro
3x The Conflict Begins
3x Thaelenk Tundra
4x Volcarren Wasteland

The figures were stored in the tool/tackle boxes that have partitions in them. all figures were well cared for and in slightly used condition EXCEPT for kee-mo-shi who I believe has half of one of her legs snapped off. All terrain was cared for. Some terrain was marked on the underside with stars in sharpie to denote the things that belonged to me when I traveled with it to set up tournaments. All such markings are completely invisible when used to play with. some of the water tiles(I believe I have two sets) are from the original master set one (sparkly water). Included in the list are the 5 flag bearers who each have their special dice and bags. all you would normally get from a set that the figures came in are included such as runes, and markers. all figure cards are included, and were well cared for though some show wear around the edges. I also have 3 or 4 Agent Skahen and a copy of snipers and vipers unopened.

Clarification 1: I've now received a couple of posts about terrain. If anybody is interested in the various terrain sets pm me and I'll put that on the top of my list of priorities. I'll be getting home from work Wednesday and when I do I intend on starting the long process of sorting out all of my terrain and figuring out the exact amount of the various non figure inclusive and master sets I have.

Clarification 2: Please if you pm me asking about a particular terrain set let me know if you want just the terrain or if you want the figures also

Last edited by Nezime; December 3rd, 2012 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Removed sold items.
Old November 25th, 2012, 08:39 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Nezime's Heroscape Departure

Man, I'd be all over buying some of these from ya, but I leave on a two week trip in the morning, and won't have the opportunity. I'm sure you'll get a fair response from the community, as there's a number of people who are trying to get collections together.

Sorry you gotta let it go, but thanks for offering it here first!

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old November 25th, 2012, 08:47 PM

Depending on what you want I would be willing to hold on to stuff for you till you get back, especially if you could pay for it now preferably. I just can't keep holding on to it long term. I was hoping to keep it in storage at a family members house till I get a new house and have space for it. Unfortunately it seems like that's not in the cards for me, and I just can't hold on to it long-term
Old November 25th, 2012, 08:59 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Auggie's prices are usually the standard for this site. People often use his pricing as a guideline when selling stuff.

Good luck selling your collection!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 25th, 2012, 09:01 PM

That's what I intended on doing originally but unfortunately auggies site is currently under renovation. I figured that as long as I was waiting anyways I might as well make the post and see if anybody is interested ahead of time.
Old November 25th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I hate to hear of someone leaving the game, and I would encourage you to at least keep some of your stuff. You never know when some time down the road the opportunity and time to play may become available again.

Having said, that, I sent a PM. There are a few units I'd be interested in.
Old November 25th, 2012, 09:39 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PM sent.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old November 25th, 2012, 11:36 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PM sent.
Old November 26th, 2012, 12:09 AM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

PM sent
Old November 26th, 2012, 04:56 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Auggie's prices are usually the standard for this site. People often use his pricing as a guideline when selling stuff.

Good luck selling your collection!
We're hoping to have it up by the end of the week, certainly by early next.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 28th, 2012, 10:59 PM

I've gotten Some good offers and made what I hope buyers have considered good deals. I've got plenty more to go still though so don't stop now. I'll also be updating with a detailed list of my terrain tomorrow sometime.
Old November 28th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Just finished up a transaction with Nezime, folks. Pretty reasonable prices on rare figures/sets, shipped the items right out the gate, and now I'm just waiting on the package, which, if USPS is to be trusted, will get to me tomorrow. Speedy, reasonable, and convenient. Nezime gets my vote of confidence.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales