Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 9th, 2012, 03:25 PM

3hex Woo who?
Lightbulb Worst (And best) Heroscape moments!

I want to find out how often people are just amazed by how quickly things in Heroscape can change about. I played a four way HC Game with 1000 Points starter Armies recently. We had an Every-ten-rounds-100-point reinforcement-and-chance-for-rebirth-of-destroyed-figures rule.
At around the 45th round, I had a pretty good lead on the remaining 2 players. then in the 49th and 50th rounds, everything just fell apart. I was down to 3 Deathreavers, and my opponent had Cyprien and half a squad of I forget. (Tarn Vikings, maybe?) It was just pitiful how he thwomped me. Best part- those 3 Deathreavers had just killed his Venom. THAT was an epic battle. Battle, heck, that was a war. One of my brothers had, through Soul Devour and reinforcements, gained a 1950 point Army. True, he didn't win, but it was epic.

I had expected my 3 squads of Marro Drones to clean up the battlefield when I deemed my opponents weakened enough, but I guess I mobilized them too early.(35th-ish round.) They got massacred.

Another great battle was when I teamed up with two other Hero-Only Armies and we attempted to kill a 3000 point Squad Army with only 1500 points of Heroes.(Combined points. 500 each) He was really hurting us until we broke through his Fortress door. Then he went down. (Took my army with him, though.)

So, how about anybody else?

Marro Drones FTW!
My favorite squad(s)...
Old January 9th, 2012, 08:46 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Worst (And best) Heroscape moments!

Insert witty Onacara response about the Search Function here....
Old January 9th, 2012, 08:50 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Couldn't you just search and find a good one?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old January 9th, 2012, 08:58 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Couldn't you just search and find a good one?
Now THAT was funny
Old January 9th, 2012, 09:33 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3hex View Post
I want to find out how often people are just amazed by how quickly things in Heroscape can change about. I played a four way HC Game with 1000 Points starter Armies recently. We had an Every-ten-rounds-100-point reinforcement-and-chance-for-rebirth-of-destroyed-figures rule.
At around the 45th round, I had a pretty good lead on the remaining 2 players. then in the 49th and 50th rounds, everything just fell apart. I was down to 3 Deathreavers, and my opponent had Cyprien and half a squad of I forget. (Tarn Vikings, maybe?) It was just pitiful how he thwomped me. Best part- those 3 Deathreavers had just killed his Venom. THAT was an epic battle. Battle, heck, that was a war. One of my brothers had, through Soul Devour and reinforcements, gained a 1950 point Army. True, he didn't win, but it was epic.

I had expected my 3 squads of Marro Drones to clean up the battlefield when I deemed my opponents weakened enough, but I guess I mobilized them too early.(35th-ish round.) They got massacred.

Another great battle was when I teamed up with two other Hero-Only Armies and we attempted to kill a 3000 point Squad Army with only 1500 points of Heroes.(Combined points. 500 each) He was really hurting us until we broke through his Fortress door. Then he went down. (Took my army with him, though.)

So, how about anybody else?
Just reading about how many rounds you guys played makes me tired.

That being said, my best/worst moment in HeroScape was when I rolled a 20 for Self-Destruct with Deathwalker 7000 against a full-life Charos. Charos survived of course, but was Mind Shackled by Ne-Gok-Sa the next round. I guess I should have Mind Shackled first!
Old January 10th, 2012, 06:43 PM

armiller2015 is surprisingly tart

One of my favorite moments was when it came down to my last microcorp and a full health RotV Sergeant Drake. My Microcorp got destroyed five times, but ignored all five of thos deaths in a row with stealth armor an eventually killed Drake for the win.
Old January 16th, 2012, 08:06 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

I mindshackled Charos, Sonlen, and Sgt. Drake 2. (it was a high point game)

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old January 18th, 2012, 11:49 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Battle for the glyph of Thorian on top of Migol's tomb, taking place over AN ENTIRE 2000 POINT GAME!!!!!
Nilf/Shades Take it early
The PKs land huge blows and take out Nilf and the shades
Nilf gets ressurected by Sturla and takes the glyph back.
SotM drake takes out Nilf again.
Huge battle on the tomb where Drake takes out Carr and the AE, and the glyph switches a couple times, but Drake gets it back.
Braxas rolls a 20 to gas Drake.
The Einar Imperium shred Braxas in a turn.
Miming and a Zettian take out the IE
Jotun throws Darrak up to the tomb to kill the Zettian and the dragon.
NeGokSa comes close to mindshackling Darrak 3 times, but just kills him after HiD can't work for the 4th time in a row.
Because Jotun and the Hydra can't get up, 6 rounds pass when a lone stinger and a lone sniper have to climb all the way up only to get killed.
It is now NGS vs a hydra and Jotun. NGS drops off and mindshackles the hydra. Jotun still wins.

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General