Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old May 9th, 2023, 01:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Cheshire (Jade Nguyen) (H.I.V.E.)

Cheshire (Jade Nguyen)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = CHESHIRE
IDENTITY = JADE NGUYEN

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 190

IMPLEMENTS OF POISON
Start the game with a Poison Marker on this card. If Cheshire's Poison Marker is on this card when she has all skulls for an attack against a defender that does not have the Inorganic keyword, she may either inflict 1 Toxic damage on the defender or, if the defender is a Unique Hero, may move her Poison Marker to the defender's card. For the entire game, if your Poison Marker is on another figure's card, after it activates, and during cleanup, roll a Toxic damage die against it.

SWIFT COMBAT BARRAGE
Instead of Cheshire's move through attack phases, she may make a move action, and may make 2 normal attacks at any point during this move action. Before making a normal attack with Cheshire, you may change her Range to 5 and her Attack to 2 for this turn.

ACROBATIC MASTERY
Cheshire avoids falling damage. If Cheshire has 1+ shields when defending, she avoids the attack. After combat, Cheshire may maneuver 1 space for each shield she has, ignoring elevation changes up to 6 levels.

FACTION = H.I.V.E.
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = TOXIC RESISTANCE, STEALTH
WINTER 2024: Primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, Jade is known for her exceptional martial arts skills and ability to produce deadly toxins. She has built up an immunity to many types of poisons and toxins, allowing her to handle them without harm and even use them to her advantage in combat.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Teen Titans #070 / Cheshire
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 2nd, 2024 at 11:17 AM.
Old May 9th, 2023, 01:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Cheshire (Jade Nguyen) (H.I.V.E.)

Just cleaned up wording and swapped Acrobatic Maneuver for the already vetted Acrobatic Mastery which did basically the same thing.
Old May 9th, 2023, 02:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good overall. Some tweaks for the first ability:

IMPLEMENTS OF POISON
Start the game with a Poison Marker on this card. If Cheshire has all skulls when attacking and the defender is not Undead and does not have the Inorganic keyword, you may either inflict 1 Toxic damage on the defender or, if the defender is a Unique Hero, place her Poison Marker on the defender's card. For the entire game, after each time another figure with your Poison Marker on its card activates and during clean up, roll a Toxic damage die against that figure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 9th, 2023, 02:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

don't forget, also raise her points

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 9th, 2023, 02:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Old May 9th, 2023, 03:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
She was 185 and bumped up to 190..and I am for that FTR

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 9th, 2023, 03:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's already in the OP here
Old May 9th, 2023, 03:10 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's already in the OP here

I know...just listing it as a change since you didn't
I know...just listing it as a change since you didn't

Old May 9th, 2023, 03:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

ahhhh I was so confused
Old May 9th, 2023, 03:31 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

She can only poison one figure right? I feel like its not super clear here, yet?
Old May 9th, 2023, 03:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

You can deal a wound or poison someone is the intent.
Old May 9th, 2023, 03:35 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah, but the 1.0 card physically only had one marker. Unless I'm missing something, this doesn't say she only has a single poison marker to work with?

EDIT: Nevermind I thin kthe first sentence is good enough. Missed it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database