Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 22nd, 2007, 04:56 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartheyegouger
The ninja must be Shiori.
Really? You mean it wasn't labled on the box oe discussed about since march?

Im just picking with you.

Theophilus.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 06:02 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
There was a third masterset mentioned in the Knucklebones article but no details as to its contents.
Not quite. In the Knucklebones article Erik Arneson wrote (page 62, bottom of middle column):

"The first Herscape master set, Rise of the Valkyrie... The second master set, Marvel Heroscape... The third master set, Swarm of the Marro..."

Those are the three.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 07:24 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
There was a third masterset mentioned in the Knucklebones article but no details as to its contents.
Not quite. In the Knucklebones article Erik Arneson wrote (page 62, bottom of middle column):

"The first Herscape master set, Rise of the Valkyrie... The second master set, Marvel Heroscape... The third master set, Swarm of the Marro..."

Those are the three.
Oops...my bad I remember re-reading that part too...I don't have it with me and when I saw this thread I thought it was confirmation. Sorry guys.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 09:34 PM

Darhelm has disabled reputation
wikipedia can be a mixed blessing - tiresome and helpful

Darhelm is paralyzed Saylind in the
Albescent Cave
Old May 23rd, 2007, 05:58 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
It didn't mention Q10 !
Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:37 PM

da master826 has disabled reputation
Well that was a big misunderstanding, but atleast we figured it out.
If you can read this send me a message.

Go here-> http://www.pixyak.com/ for uploads and chatty fun.
Old May 26th, 2007, 10:21 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by da master826
Well that was a big misunderstanding, but atleast we figured it out.
If you can read this send me a message.
Is that supposed to be hard to read?
Old May 26th, 2007, 10:46 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I would love for this too be true, but I think I would preffer a terrain expansion instead.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:16 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
I don't know...

Master Sets
A Master Set is required to play the game. The first master set is titled Rise of the Valkyrie. This set contains 30 pre-painted miniature figure warriors (all unique but a mixture of hero and squad), cards with the stats of the different warrior figures, a large amount of interlocking hex-based tile terrain, and the rule booklets, which include battlefield plans and scenarios for both basic and advanced games.

There are three versions of the Rise of the Valkyrie set available. The first edition is sought by some collectors mainly because it has sparkly translucent blue water tiles rather than solid blue ones in the second edition. The original edition came with two sets of six-sided dice: a set of red "attack" dice and blue "defense" dice. The second edition edition combine these into a set of unified dice that are rolled for both attack and defense. The second edition is more common and as well as different water and dice noted above has slightly different packaging and a revised rulebook. An exclusive Walmart edition released during the 2005 holiday season is identical to second edition but has three additional figures.

Multiple set purchases are common among keen players as the Master Set is the only way to obtain larger amounts of terrain tiles, which are generally used to build bigger battlefields.

A themed Master set(labeled on the Box as Game Set "The Conflict Begins" )has been announced based on the Marvel Comics license Hasbro has acquired from 2007. Marvel Legends Heroscape (Due July 2007 [1] - this release has been pushed back from January due to undisclosed reasons) will include 10 unique figures (Captain America, Red Skull, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Hulk, Abomination, Spider-Man, Venom, Iron Man, & Dr. Doom) and urban style terrain.

A second Master set, Swarm of the Marro, will be released around Fall 2007. It was revealed at Toyfair 07. Some of the figures include The massive Marro from Thormun's Journal, 1 or more squads of possibly regenerable wulsini type creatures with beaks, 1 or more squads of heavy Marro rifleman, 1 or more squads of Gunner Marro (3 squads total), two remakes of old figures (Raelin, and Sgt. Drake Alexander), a ninja with shuriken, and an elven spellcaster with a small dragon on his shoulder (a total of 7 heros). It also contains what appears to be mud or quick sand terrain, and what appears to be jungle terrain. It has a new "swamp" terrain tile type.

Updates posted on Heroscape.com (click on the news link) as of 5/11/07

A third Master set that is not final with dirt terrain and quick sand. 27 New Figures + 3 Limited Edtions. More info soon.

This sounds like RotV is 1, Marvel doesn't count, SotM is 2, and another one is 3, possibly a desert type master set. And maybe, just maybe with three Gencon exclusives included! Nerak, Hawthorne, and this years!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:18 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
lol 3 limited edition figures? its prolly another walmart set of the SotM
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:02 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
i hape for a wave 3 exclusive a sholin master monk or a mr. monk.
but i the problem that wave 3 is not to find anywehre i donot think hasbero had over produce wave 3 figures.

maybe the next gecon figure is not a repaint a real exclusiv figure produce in mass for every one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News