Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 1st, 2014, 03:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online - Season 2: Submit Armies and Maps!!!

Just so I'm reading this correctly: I ALWAYS will play one of my two armies I purchase, right? Either I pick one of my armies to play or my opponent picks one of my armies for me to play.

I better think up some good armies. And some red herrings.
Old December 1st, 2014, 08:08 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Yes. You're reading it correctly.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 12:08 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Hmm. Very interesting format.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 3rd, 2014, 04:12 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

By submitting armies does that count as our registration to compete?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 3rd, 2014, 08:01 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
By submitting armies does that count as our registration to compete?
No. Once we bid that will count as signing up.
Old December 15th, 2014, 03:39 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 on 12/1 View Post
2 weeks for map submissions and 3 weeks for army submissions!!!
Map voting start today?
Old December 20th, 2014, 10:36 AM

These were the eight maps submitted. I'll work on making Online versions for the ones that need it throughout today.

Arboretum - Robber
Reclamation Plant B - Warlord Alpha
Failed Negotiations - mad_wookiee? (anyways, has a map already)
Mos Eisley Cantina - HoSS
Abandoned Echo Base - HoSS
Moisture Farms - HoSS
Kalapana - Soul Shackle
Immolate - Dignan

Sorry, I'm late doing all of this... Last week of school before break was this week, so we had exams, Those are done now so I should be able to keep up.

We have 18 armies submitted right now. That would max us out at 9 players... I'd like to get at least 30 total armies submitted for 15 players (we have 12 last season) and so that we have extra for the supplementary draft.

Thanks!
~HS2010

Last edited by Sheep; December 20th, 2014 at 11:26 AM.
Old December 20th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Submitted. Everyone will know what armies I submitted, most likely.
Old December 22nd, 2014, 08:45 AM

We have 21 armies, currently. I let army submissions go until next Sunday (it's probably better anyways since then we won't be bidding over Christmas).
Old December 28th, 2014, 09:31 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Map submissions will be due December 14th, with tournament maps revealed December 21st. Army submissions will also be due December 21st. Bidding will start December 22nd and end January 2nd. Supplemental Draft will start January 3rd and end January 4th. The tournament will start January 5th and last until February 1st, with the playoffs starting February 2nd and ending depending on the amount of rounds there are (each round lasting one week).

So this all didn't happen. Is there an updated schedule or is this tournament going the way of the Scytale tourney, the odd scape tourney, and any special event tourney final?
Old December 28th, 2014, 09:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

FWIW, I declared myself the winner of the Scytale tourney. And one of the special events.
Old December 29th, 2014, 01:01 PM

Well, I kicked back everything to let people enter some more armies, so here we go bidding begins today:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...KWk/edit#gid=0

Army #1

R2-D2
Elaria the Pale
Myrddin
Morsbane
Nakita Agents
Arkmer
Emirroon
Kyntela Gwyn
Warriors of Ashra x1

Army #2

Stormtroopers x3
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Krug
Zetacron

Army #3

Major Derlin
Rebel Heavy Gunners x4
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3

Army #4

Darth Vader
Greedo
Deathwalker 8000
Zettian Infantry x3
Probe Droid

Army #5

IG-88
4-LOM
Tusken Raiders x5
Sir Hawthorne

Army #6

Stormtroopers x2
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (ROTV)
Boba Fett
Isamu

Army #7

Bossk
Chewbacca
Stormtroopers x3

Army #8

Dengar
Darth Vader
Wampa x2
Atgar Cannon x1

Army #9

IG-88B
Zuckuss
4-LOM
Boba Fett
Jawas x2

Army #10

Shades of Bleakwoode x4
Boba Fett
R2-D2

Army #11

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Zuckuss
4-LOM
Phantom Knights x2
Warriors of Ashra x2
Otonashi

Army #12

Jawas x4
Deathknights of Valkrill x2
Skull Demon
Air Elemental
Dumutef Guard x2
Otonashi

Army #13

Obi- Wan Kenobi
Zuckuss
Rebel Troopers x3
Rebel Captains x2
C-3PO
Isamu

Army #14

IG-88
4-LOM
R2-D2
Imperial Officer
Stormtroopers x2
Snowtroopers

Army #15

Tuskan Raiders x6
Jawas x3
A-Zulman
Probe Droid

Army #16

AT-ST x2
General Veers
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
C-3PO
Isamu

Army #17

Jawas x5 (drop one)
Braxas
Nilfhiem
Guilty McCreech

Army #18

Obi-Wan
Zuckuss
4-Lom
Chewbacca
Mezzodemons x2

Army #19

Venoc Warlord
R2-D2
Moltenclaw
Venoc Vipers x7

Army #20

Venoc Warlord
R2-D2
Haduc
Aubrien Archers x5

Army #21

Khosumet the Darklord
R2-D2
Anubian Wolves x6
Kira Jax
Isamu

Army #22

Major Derlin
RHG x3
4-LOM
Dengar
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV)
Isamu

Army #23

Darth Vader
Boba Fett
Phantom Knights x3

Army #24

Ashigaru Harquebus x4
Boba Fett
4-LOM

Army #25

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Phantom Knights x4

Army #26

Han Solo
Zuckuss
Zombies of Morindan x5

There are 26 armies so we will max out at 13 people. Odds are I'll just sit out and manage this season because I don't think I'll have time to actually play the games.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events