Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old February 14th, 2024, 05:51 PM

ActualChris is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: LandSCAPE 20 - reimagining a Heroscape battlefield app 2

This looks fantastic, eager to see more!
Old February 14th, 2024, 08:06 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Amazing... honestly something we have always needed. virtualscape is an outdated hunk of junk at this point, something like this would be a godsend.
Old February 14th, 2024, 08:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've been screaming to the Heavens for a new map builder to replace VS for I don't know how long ... here's hoping this comes to fruition!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2024, 09:30 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The prospect of a new Heroscape map-building application is super exciting! Here's hoping this project comes to fruition!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old February 15th, 2024, 02:21 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That's a great start on a much needed updated map builder. Thanks for sharing!
Old February 15th, 2024, 05:39 PM

Logrey has disabled reputation

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the kind words. I'm still moving forward with updates and new exploring new features. I'll continue to post updates to this thread, whenever I have something fun to show (For example - I've just recorded a walkthrough of where I'm at with the base Mac/Windows app, so I'll add that soon)
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:31 PM

Just a couple of new videos, showcasing where I'm at with the Desktop version (I assume that Desktop - or possibly Mobile/Tablet - would be the most commonly used version, so I figured it needed some love)

This video is in two parts: first about Design, then about Data. They're running on my MacBook Pro - since I wanted to show off that it is cross-platform (Mac/PC)

Still a lot of functionality yet to do, but I figured it was worth a quick update. And a reminder: the interface (especially around Data) is clearly temp. Please ignore how rough certain parts look.

Old February 28th, 2024, 01:42 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow. Very impressive. Thank you for sharing the videos. Tell me how to pay for the final version of this map building program. I would. Seriously - pitch it to Renegade.
Old March 1st, 2024, 06:11 PM

Castles! (just added them. Temp assets, of course. But it's great to see them in 3D)
Old March 2nd, 2024, 12:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very cool!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2024, 08:55 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking great!

How easy is it to add things to the game? Just asking because this could be a really cool building software for the adjacent games like c3g that use these tiles.
Old March 4th, 2024, 01:39 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So cool!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software