Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 9th, 2006, 04:31 PM

Edge0001 has disabled reputation
HeroScape Automated Battle Rules

Ahoy Mateys,

It took me a several good weeks of writing and testing, but I’m finally ready to post!

This PDF contains all you need to play an Automated Battle of HeroScape.
Yup, that’s right – automated. As in one or more armies playing without a player. (And they play pretty decently, I might add).

I’ve been wanting to do one thing since I began playing HeroScape: Play cooperatively.
Not just on teams against one another, but with all of my friends together collaborating against a common enemy. Now that’s fun!

With these rules, you’ll be able to play cooperatively against a massive legion of foes. Or, if you’re feeling anti-social, you can play a solitaire game against a massive legion of foes!

As the soul of HeroScape is fast and fun, I tried very hard to make these rules as uncomplicated as possible, yet still yield a semblance of intelligence. I think it worked out, but I’ll let you guys be the judges of that.

Please, download the document and check it out! I hope you’ll find it as fun to play as I did to make it!

DOWNLOAD RULES HERE
DOWNLOAD CARD TEMPLATES HERE

Last edited by Malechi; December 29th, 2009 at 01:15 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions