Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

View Poll Results: Which army would you play?
Sonlen 0 0%
DW8000 0 0%
DW9000 2 25.00%
Braxas 1 12.50%
Q10 2 25.00%
Q9 1 12.50%
Nilfeim 2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 8th, 2013, 08:30 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
What would you play?

Well met!

These armies are for
Gang of Four Gameday 4/12/13.

a 4-player, 2 team, 500 point (Delta+) per player, 12 space limit, army game. Which would you play if your teammate were playing

220 EI x 2
150 Racheim
130 Krav
500, 11 spaces
?

1. Sonlen
195 Drow x 3
150 Sonlen
90 Myrddin
65 Elaria
500, 12 spaces

2. DW8000
195 Drow x 3
120 Raelin
120 Deathwalker 8000
65 Elaria
500, 12 spaces

3. DW9000

195 Drow x 3
110 Raelin SotM
130 Deathwalker 9000
65 Elaria
500, 12 spaces

4. Braxas
235 Braxas
195 Drow x 3
70 Kumiko
500, 12 spaces

5. Q10
175 Q10
195 Drow x 3

125 Master of the Hunt
500, 12 spaces

6. Q9
220 Q9
195 Drow x 3
85 Warden 816
500, 12 spaces

7. Nilfeim
215 Nilfeim
195 Drow x 3
90 Myrddin
500, 5 spaces
Old April 8th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: What would you play?

Which Drow are you referring to?
Old April 8th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll take the Drow army. I wouldn't bring the Drow at all, personally, but I don't know Delta+ too well.
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:11 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I wouldn't bring the Drow at all, personally, but I don't know Delta+ too well.
Really?! What does "wouldn't bring them at all" mean in this context?
Old April 10th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I wouldn't bring the Drow at all, personally, but I don't know Delta+ too well.
Really?! What does "wouldn't bring them at all" mean in this context?
I meant I would not include the Deepwyrm Drow in my army. I agree with Aldin, though. Q10 and MotH are both pretty good.
Old April 8th, 2013, 09:20 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Probably Deepwyrm.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 8th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Probably Deepwyrm.
Then why is Warden in one of the builds?

Well, points wise it has to be Deepwyrm.
Old April 8th, 2013, 10:26 PM

Well met!

Sorry for the confusion! Definitely Deepwyrm - synergistic with Elaria.
Old April 8th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Q10/MoH

My partner's army has mid-range stuff all wrapped up, I need to be able to supply death to anything wandering around with a defense. As a bonus, Q10 also does wonderful things to swarms.

~Aldin, variety is the spice of life-ly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 8th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Nilfeim is the best out of that bunch.
Old April 8th, 2013, 11:35 PM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart

Personally I would go with the Q9 army.
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:30 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd choose army three. SOTM Raelin has enough range to help out your allies, too, and the boost from 3 --> 4 defense makes a big difference in keeping your drow alive.

DW9K's explosion attack should do well considering all of the narrow bridges and crossways in the map.

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions