Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 20th, 2009, 09:50 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hexes in Texas 2009 - NHSD

Well I think I've narrowed my possible armies down to 10,000 OPTIONS! I just bought a chunk of someone else's collection and I now have multiples of some of my fav units so now I have MORE options then before!

I'm currently thinking a samurai archer, cowboy, sentinel army.

PS. If GB sees this post, he should check out my sig.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!

Last edited by Tmac2200; September 20th, 2009 at 09:52 PM. Reason: I hear GB has some input.
Old September 20th, 2009, 10:11 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
FYI, Spartans are Greek Hoplites. Heroscape has Greek Hoplites.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 20th, 2009, 10:26 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Seriously???

But I'm talkin like the movie 300 type spartans.

Old September 20th, 2009, 10:45 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Seriously???

That's not what real Spartans looked like. Going to battle in nothing but a loincloth and cape probably wouldn't be the best idea.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 21st, 2009, 12:48 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Seriously???

That's not what real Spartans looked like. Going to battle in nothing but a loincloth and cape probably wouldn't be the best idea.
You should try it sometime. In fact, you should try it for NHSD. C'mon you know you wouldn't be the only person there in a costume.

Seriously.
Old September 21st, 2009, 01:25 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To contribute to this little threadjack, yeah, the Greeks are hoplites, but I wish they had spears rather than swords. Also, it's always amused me that Romans get a defensive bonus for adjacency, while the Greeks do not. It should be the other way around! Ah well.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old September 21st, 2009, 08:27 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Seriously???

You should try it sometime. In fact, you should try it for NHSD. C'mon you know you wouldn't be the only person there in a costume.

Seriously.
Don't play. I got a zombie mask and gloves that look awesome in a hoodie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day