Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 30th, 2023, 10:28 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dallas Draft Tournament - Spring 2023

Thanks everyone for coming out this afternoon. It was great to get together and play another event.

Seeing all the CUC and SoV/C3V stuff was fun. Everyone was all over the CUC Einar Imperium all afternoon. They were picked for all four of my games, but only Nightwing was able to get enough out of them to get the win. Congrats to him for a well played final match. He secured the better closers in the draft and my brutes couldn't bail me out one last time.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old May 5th, 2023, 03:59 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Added maps to the first post.
Wow, thanks for giving the newly revised version of Odin Wept a try, @Dignan .
Old May 9th, 2023, 08:36 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Added maps to the first post.
Wow, thanks for giving the newly revised version of Odin Wept a try, @Dignan .
Yeah, no problem, man. Thanks for the cool map. I only got to play one game on it, but it served us well. I enjoyed the game I had there and I saw a lot of interesting play on the map.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events