Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 1st, 2023, 03:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Justice League)

Batman (Bruce Wayne)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = BATMAN
IDENTITY = BRUCE WAYNE

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = STRATEGIST
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230

PRESERVING JUSTICE

Allied Vigilantes are added to the Justice League faction. During setup, place 1 Justice Marker on this card for each Justice League unit on your team, up to 3. After any player rolls a d20, you may remove a Justice Marker from this card to add or subtract 3 from the roll.

LEAGUE CONTINGENCY PLAN
When Batman is defeated or another card on your team has its last figure defeated, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers and Justice Markers from that card to any other cards on your team.

BAT-A-RANG ARSENAL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Batman may attack up to 3 times with this attack action if he does not attack the same figure more than once. Before Batman attacks a figure adjacent to him or his ally, you may roll a d20. On a 16+, the defender receives 1 wound in a damage type of your choice.

FACTION = JUSTICE LEAGUE
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = STEALTH
WORLDS COLLIDE: He's not the hero the Justice League deserves, he's the hero they need!

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Streets of Gotham #013, 047 / Batman
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits Updates
  • N/A

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by japes; August 17th, 2023 at 02:20 PM.
Old February 1st, 2023, 03:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Justice League)

Big things I'm waffling on are the title of the first ability and his cost. I could see dropping life back down to 4 to get his cost under 250 if that helps with the Trinity build.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2023, 03:56 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Justice League) - Design

Looks good and simple. Is the d20 before each attack?

I'd prefer points stay the same unless we're not attached to any army builds he's been a part of?
Old February 1st, 2023, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Looks good and simple. Is the d20 before each attack?

I'd prefer points stay the same unless we're not attached to any army builds he's been a part of?
The two main army pairings that I really enjoyed in 1.0 were the Trinity 1000 point one (which I'm striving to preserve and make more of a marquee) and pairings with JL Zatanna, who can fill in any gaps with spells.

Fwiw, any point adjustments would be downwards with him, not upwards. I don't want him going over 250. Theoretically that'd make it easier for him to fit in some builds. It'd also give space for the 250 point Batman (II) to be in some builds in place of him.

And the d20 is intended to be before each relevant attack, yeah.

Old February 1st, 2023, 04:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I feel MMA was pretty good when paired with 5/5 stats, so losing it might have dropped him down a bit anyway without changing his life. Kind of preferred the SA version I wrote up where he could attack the same figure multiple times with the SA and every attack got +1 hit & a damage type, as I felt that was a bit stronger and thus more likely to keep him at 250. Also it made him roll the d20 more while burning his own marker for another attack seemed more satisfying.
Old February 1st, 2023, 06:49 PM

Yeah, I went with the 5 life due to figuring the loss of MM reduced his survivability. I don't mind going to 4 life and making him more dependent on allies to keep him alive, though, if it feels useful for fitting armies together.

I don't think keeping him at 250 is essential, especially with another Batman at that price point in 1.0. If he drops a tad, it'd give Superman room to go up a tad while keeping that 1000 point Trinity army.

Could definitely fiddle around the edges with his special attack but am probably at the point where I want to see how stuff plays before tweaking too much. I do like that with this version he's better if he's got support from his allies. It's another way to kind of push the "teamwork" element of the design.

Old February 4th, 2023, 04:50 PM

Lets send this to initial playtesting! My plan is to test him and Supes together with Wonder Woman first, then separately.

Old February 4th, 2023, 04:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old February 4th, 2023, 06:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 4th, 2023, 07:47 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Justice League) - VOTE Initial

Yea
Old February 4th, 2023, 08:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

We decided on “a d20” not THE d20
Old February 4th, 2023, 08:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yea

We decided on “a d20” not THE d20
yes it's "a d20"

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database