Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 25th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Velenne's Maps and Scenarios- 3/25: Fen Orc Fort!

Aha, I see. I don't know why it would be illegal; it's very similar to an overhang.

I really like the idea; it's a great way to make a bunker without using half a Master Set's worth of terrain. I imagine you could develop it to set up an indoor/outdoor map, if you wanted.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 25th, 2010, 12:16 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That was my hope!
Old April 16th, 2010, 02:56 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Slayer
by Velenne

Build Notes: Uses 1 SotM, 1 RttFF, and 1 FotA. Created for the 2010 Richardson Open.

Special Rules: None.

Victory Conditions: Terminate your opponent.

DOWNLOAD!

Old April 29th, 2010, 09:34 PM

Re: Velenne's Maps and Scenarios- 4/16: Slayer!

Just a preview.

Old April 29th, 2010, 10:14 PM

FishTako knows what's in an order marker FishTako knows what's in an order marker
Re: Velenne's Maps and Scenarios- Updated Index 3/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Note the battlements under the overhang. These line up flush with the edge of the 7-hexer above them, creating a turret. Insofar as I know, this is a legal build.
Simply awesome.

I've been toying with "breaking the rules" in building maps (ie using regular hexers instead of wall walks on top of castle walls secured by ladders etc.) but this concept is really cool. Thanks for sharing! +rep
Old October 11th, 2010, 05:49 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Utah used Migol's Gate for our Oct. 9 NHSD.
Old October 13th, 2010, 11:49 AM

Very cool! Thanks for letting me know!
Old March 12th, 2012, 01:20 PM

I haven't updated this thread in a year and a half. That makes me a little sad. Maybe I should make a new map.
Old March 12th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

YES!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios