Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 10th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 5 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07
I'm not going to play today. I am going to spend time with my family. I will tell dok that I forfeit.
It's kind of late at this point, but is there anyone else who is missing an opponent who would like to play a Round 5 game? I am free for the rest of today.
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Congratulations to our two 5-0 players, Foudzing and kevindola.

Finals will be played on Blackroot.
The Foudzing v. kevindola pool of armies is:
* 3xDeathreavers, Krav Maga, Fen Hydra, Brunak, Finn
* 3xGladiatrons, 2xBlastatrons, Raelin, 2xBlack Wyrmling, 1xRed Wyrmling
* Zelrig, Fen Hydra, 10th Regiment of the Foot x3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iron Golem, Phantom Knights x 4
kevindola won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

Good luck to both of you!
Old November 10th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Some interesting armies in there, I'd love to watch the battle
Old November 10th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

El Diabolo and I played our game this morning. He was a great opponent and I'm looking forward to playing him again someday.

I deferred army pick to him, and he chose:
Knights x3, Gilbert, Nilf, Eldgrim

I chose:
Minions x2, Protectors x2, Atlaga (Because it was in my army pool and hadn't been used yet)

The match started out with a 6,3,3 symbols for his first 3 dispatch rolls. Knights were everywhere, but mostly they went for the Valda glyph. One took the Wannok Glyph, but my Minions promptly laid the smack down on him. I had pretty good map control at the top and was able to sacrifice a protector and a minion to thin out the bottom area. I had a few rounds of good attack rolls vs the knights and soon he was down to just 4 knights, Gilbert, and Nilfy. I had lost just 3 kyrie. Nilf came up and survived a witherwood bolt attempt from Atlaga (14), but ultimately got swarmed by a squad of Minions. After some mop up work, I ended the game having lost only 1 squad of protectors and two minions. I basically gave up on the move glyph before the game even started. If I had let him control the Wannok glyph it would have been lots of trouble for me. The map was great for the protectors, as most of the time I had height and enough range to hit good targets. I never did attack any heroes with them though, that was work for the Minions.

I'm looking forward to the next season, and I hope I get to watch the finals!
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished a late night nail-biter with dok. The dice were good to me........until the stabbed me in the back with a whiff on my hydra defense against drake. Dok played well and drake came back to kill 5 deathreavers, hydra, two black wyrms and a white wyrm. Good game dok.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:42 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I just had, probably, the closest game of my life against Crixus33.

Early on, I brought my army across the river to the Valda area, while Crixus put rats on wannok and near my figures while moving up a couple wyrms. My 4th had a terrible time with the wyrmlings, and when I switched to Gilbert and knights, Gilbert got shredded by black and red wyrms. I was slowly wearing through the wyrms, but I was running out of figures faster.

The 4th managed to tag the Hydra for 1 wound after he moved up to finish Gilbert, but my remaining 4th got tied up with rats, and with 3 wyrms and a 3-life Hydra remaining, it seemed like a matter of time.

However, and Eldgrim-enhanced Drake turned things in a huge way when he jumped out from behind a ruin and took down the Hydra with 2 OMs. He then blitzed out and killed a black wyrm and the last white wyrm.

At that point it was a healthy drake against a black wyrm and a squad of rats, and they had great success wearing down the sarge. I took a disengage wound in order to finish off the black wyrm, but the rats kept getting me with bites.

At the very end, it came down to a 1-life drake on OM 3 attacking a rat, and if the rat blocks, it goes to the wound glyph on his OM3 and has a 95% chance of winning the game. Drake got the kill, and I got the win.

Wow, wow, wow. GREAT game, Crixus.

EDIT: final stats:
  • My TKN, grubs x3, Raelin, Shaken, Marcu army is 1-0 when I play it, and 0-1 when my opponent plays it.
  • My Deathreaver x2, Black Wyrmling x4, Red Wyrmling x4, White Wyrmling x3, Fen Hydra army is 1-1 when I play it, and 0-2 when my opponent plays it.
  • I am 2-0 playing armies that my opponent brought, and my opponents are 1-1 playing armies that they brought.
  • I am 0-1 when I win the dice-off, and 4-0 when I lose the dice-off.
  • I am 2-1 when picking first, and 2-0 when picking second.

Last edited by dok; November 11th, 2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old November 11th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This tournament was awesome. All my games were extremely close (excluding the one against boromir96. He whooped me soundly). My thanks go out to the organizers.
Revision of stats:
* Krug, Grimnak, Nerak, Isamu, Heavy Gruts x1, Blade Gruts x2, Arrow Gruts x2 is 1-0 when I use it.
* Sgt. Drake (ROTV), Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim, Knights of Weston x2, 4th Mass x2 is 2-1 when I use it and 1-0 when my opponent uses it.
I'm 0-1 using opponent armies and my opponents are 1-0 using one of my armies.
I'm 1-1 when winning the dice off and 2-1 when losing it.
I am 1-1 when picking first and 2-1 when picking second.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old November 11th, 2012, 01:50 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07
I'm not going to play today. I am going to spend time with my family. I will tell dok that I forfeit.
It's kind of late at this point, but is there anyone else who is missing an opponent who would like to play a Round 5 game? I am free for the rest of today.
I may be free... I've sent Blackwulf23 a PM on Friday asking if today at 7 pacific would be good for him... but he has yet to reply.

You could be warmup game for me too.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old November 11th, 2012, 02:31 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My last battle was EXTREMELY close I had
* 4th Massachusetts Line x4, Knights of Weston x2, Raelin (ROTV), Eldgrim
and XDvincent had
* Black Wyrmling x5, White Wymling x4, Red Wymling x4, Blue Wyrmling x4
he killed Raelin in the first round and I had revenge on his Black Wyrmlings I had both glyphs eventually and long story short I won with two figures to spare 1 Knight of Weston and 1 4th Massachusetts Line.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old November 11th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Gtigers & I have started. I invited my Scaper circle to the Hangout.

Old November 11th, 2012, 05:14 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Me and awesomeunleashed's game is now over.

I started out by charging the heavies and their champions to the bottom flank of the board towards the glyph of valda. His first 2 moves were on Cyprien in anticipation of me moving out Mimring first. The first he moved onto a perch, the second was a pass. I won initiative in the next round meaning 4 moves for heavies/champs and only one for glads/blasts combo. Grimnak began his chomping, heavies snagged the glyph and height on some waterlogged gladiatrons.

At the end of this round, I flew Mimring into action and (thanks to the glyph of valda) Roasted 2 blasts, 2 glads and put 3 wounds on Cyprien. Mimring was subsequently surrounded and turned into swiss cheese. His glads eventually made it to Nerak (next to glyph of valda) and engaged him, although the blasts could only put a single wound on him during the course of the game.

By the end of the game Cyprien had rolled 1/20 shields (4 defenses of 5 dice) and died without a single productive order marker. From then on it was a coast to victory for the bronze clad orcs.

Awesomeunleashed played well, but me holding back Mimring shattered part of his plan and made it a tough go for the rest of the game. Also I felt the rolls were for the most part in my favor, which made an unfavorable situation for AU almost impossible.

Good game AU, and good luck in Season 4.

EDIT: My Armies stats
-Knights x3, Gilbert, Eldgrim, Nilfheim. Opponents: 0-2 Me: 0-1
-Heavies x3, Grimnak, Nerak, Mimring. Opponents 1-0 Me: 3-0
-Using an opponents army: 1-0 (4th v Zombies)

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old November 11th, 2012, 10:05 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Smile Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 5 POSTED

This was an awesome online event! Thanks to all who worked so hard to make it happen, it really added fun to my life. I had very few close games... luck was NOT on my side at all this tournament, but I still had fun.

I am looking forward to luck being average or better in the future!

And now that I can SEE the board with my new, larger monitor I think that will help as well. For anyone playing on a small screen I highly suggest upgrading.... it vastly improves the experience.

Major Woots to the organizers!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events