Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 17th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - April showers of 23 new C3G desig

Read through the Sinister Six booster ... that's all I had time for. I really like it. My fave of the bunch is Sandman with the Sandstorm power. I also like Doc Ock's simple yet thorough design. He'll be fun to play I think. Can't wait to read through the other 3 booster. Kraven's bola power looks like it could be intriguing as well.

Can't say it enough. Great job C3G!
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I'm glad no one noticed the fact that we goofed on the Sinister 6 and only made them cost 965 as a group and not an even 1000 points.
Oh, I noticed - but, in my good graces, I simply assumed a higher plan at work.
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
I'm glad no one noticed the fact that we goofed on the Sinister 6 and only made them cost 965 as a group and not an even 1000 points.
Oh, I noticed - but, in my good graces, I simply assumed a higher plan at work.
Us have a higher plan?

It's like you expect us to go out of our way to make you guys happy.
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:46 AM

Frost n Shock Woo who?

I am very impressed with the powers on the Spidey villain's cards. C3G represents them all well. Some of my favorite characters from the superhero universe are Spidey's enemies/allies. Now just need a few more (mainly Carnage, Venom, the Lizard, just to name a few). btw...I saw a Carnage card go into playtesting somewhere (can't remember exactly where on here too many threads) but judging from his power level and cost Venom needs a serious upgrade because frankly his "official" card does him no justice. Just throwing that out there.
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Carnage was posted was right here in the C3G Playtesting Sign-Up thread.

On the topic of Venom, we already have a C3G Venom finalized, and you can see everything we have finalized and waiting for release in the C3G Unreleased Figures thread here. I believe it even tells you what figure will be on the card.

Glad you are enjoying our designs.
Old April 17th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Spring has sprung, emerge from your cave.
Time to release, a new C3G wave.
A bit too early, was it a goof?
For the answer, you have to ask truth.
Villains galore by demand and desire.
Amazing designs that set the bar higher.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 17th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

On the topic of Venom, we already have a C3G Venom finalized, and you can see everything we have finalized and waiting for release in the C3G Unreleased Figures thread here. I believe it even tells you what figure will be on the card.

Speaking of Carnage and playtesting ... we might need to do some whip cracking over there in the playtesting thread. I think all of this anniversary excitement has gotten our current designs in playtesting a bit stuck in the mud.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Carnage and venom are exciting, I seem to remember seeing carnage and some symbiote tentacles on the public design thread a while back. It would be great to see some more symbiotes for all the sonic specials that are coming out (i.e. sonic flute, accursed wail ect.)

I hope we will be seeing a avengers wave (or super secret) coming soon in anticipation of the new movie, I would love to see what c3g comes up with for the shield agents.
Old April 17th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Speaking of Carnage and playtesting ... we might need to do some whip cracking over there in the playtesting thread. I think all of this anniversary excitement has gotten our current designs in playtesting a bit stuck in the mud.
Are all people allowed to sign up for play testing, or just C3G heroes, sidekicks and allies?
Old April 17th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Are all people allowed to sign up for play testing, or just C3G heroes, sidekicks and allies?
Open to all Smithy! A direct path to becoming an Ally.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 17th, 2012, 07:38 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How does one go about signing up to playtest something?
Old April 17th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Go here - look to see if there are any open slots in the OP - if there are, request to test that design in the thread and send a pm to the person listed as the LD of that design for its info.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy