Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 30th, 2007, 04:19 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!
New Doctor Who Minis coming, great for Heroscape customs!

Not sure if these have been mentioned before...

Old November 30th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I call dibs on the Tom Baker Dr. Who!
Old November 30th, 2007, 04:28 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
wonder if they will do the giant satan body... lol
Old November 30th, 2007, 04:53 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Only a few threads below: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...132&start=1575.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 30th, 2007, 06:38 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
I like the die but that is about it. It is a cool die

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old November 30th, 2007, 07:13 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!
im surprised theres a Sarah Jane but no Rose...

Old November 30th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Aren't they a little too big for HS, though? At 33mm, that makes them over 17% larger than the official figures.
Old December 1st, 2007, 02:14 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
HS figures are a little large, so they could still work. Either way, the monsters will work.

And like Necro said, these were mentioned on another thread, although, I have to say, something as momentous as this deserves its own thread.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 8th, 2017, 10:31 AM

michaeltaylor is surprisingly tart
Re: New Doctor Who Minis coming, great for Heroscape customs

Did these ever get made?
Old May 8th, 2017, 01:24 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltaylor View Post
Did these ever get made?
It looks like that line was released, but it looks pretty tough to get your hands on. Also, they are 35mm scale as opposed to the approximate 28mm of HeroScape...

There is also this other line of Doctor Who miniatures, that are still in production, but they are even bigger at 38mm.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 8th, 2017, 03:26 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

DW: Time of the Daleks is supposedly coming soon, but it is GF9, so you won't know until you actually see it.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardg...ho-time-daleks

I am semi-interested in DW Exterminate!, but I haven't looked into it that much.

https://doctorwhotimevortex.com/

EDIT: oops, Exterminate is the one Dr.Goomonkey linked above.
Old May 8th, 2017, 05:33 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

The "Character Building" Micro Figure Daleks are a good size for 'Scape, and you can find them for $4 or $5 on ebay with some patience. Heroes of Fiction recommends the Heroclix "The Question" for a Doctor figure. I've made some Weeping Angels with some kitbashing and paint, and a papercraft TARDIS. Oh, and the Heroclix "Hitman" for Captain Jack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions