Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 13th, 2008, 05:56 AM

Dragonranger Woo who?
Exclamation WoW Minis and Heroscape

I just picked up several of the WoW Minis at the Midnight WoW release of Lich King, and these things are BEAUTIFUL! And more importantly, perfectly (and I do mean perfectly) with Heroscape minis. I put some of the ogres from WoW next to my Major Q10, and if it wasn't for the lip on the bottom of the WoW minis that fits them into their UBases for the WoW game, they'd be exactly the same height. Same with the Humans and Night Elves to my Gladiatrions. THUS I have decided to start working on converting the characters from the WoW minis core set to Heroscape. Anyone who's interested, feel free to PM me or post here. Thus far this is what I have (will edit as we add more):
Organized by General
Name, Planet, Race, Unique/Common, Class, Personality, Size, Life
Jandar
~Dralor - Azeroth - Human - Unique Hero - Rogue - Tricky - Medium 6 - Life 4
~Graccus - Azeroth - Human - Unique Hero - Paladin - Disciplined - Medium 6 - Life 5
~Litori Frostburn - Azeroth - Human - Unique Hero - Wizard - Tricky - Medium 6 - Life 3
~Roria - Outland - Draenei - Unique Hero - Warrior - Valiant - Medium 7 - Life 5
Utgar
~Crushridge Ogre - Outland - Ogre - Common Squad - Shaman - Ferocious - Large 7 - Life 1
~Boulderfist Warrior - Outland - Ogre - Common Squad - Warrior - Ferocious - Large 7 - Life 1
Vydar
~Harvest Golem - Azeroth - Mechanical - Common Squad - Golem - Ferocious - Large 7 - Life 4
Einar
Ullar
~Lorlai Risingmoon - Azeroth - Night Elf - Unique Hero - Priest - Disciplined - Medium 6 - Life 3
~Moonshadow - Azeroth - Night Elf - Unique Hero - Druid - Wild - Medium 6 - Life 3
Aquilla

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"
Old November 13th, 2008, 07:54 AM

malaspina is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: WoW Minis and Heroscape

Very strange, although reviews of the game are good, most remarks about the minis are they are the worst pre painted minis ever produced.[various sources]

Perhaps you have obtained pre production figures which allegedly are brilliant.

Well if you are happy that is all that matters.
Old November 13th, 2008, 11:48 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

I always heard that the WoW figures were colossal?

My Recent Plays:
Old November 13th, 2008, 01:38 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker

My experience from the starter set is that the paint jobs are pretty much what you see on the website and size is slightly bigger then Heroscape. The blood elf in the WoWminis starter is about a head taller (since he's actually hunched over) then HS elves and pretty much the same size has any of the kyrie. As far as making customs goes I think they'll tend to work fine especially since people haven't seemed to have any problems with DnD when those (at least the ones I have and have seen) are slightly smaller than HS...
Old November 13th, 2008, 04:17 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?

I just got my case of boosters and my starter set, and comparing the starter Blood Elf is a head shorter than the Gladiatrion I have. The paint jobs arn't horrible, they're about the same quality more or less than Heroscape minis.

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"
Old November 13th, 2008, 04:57 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Blood elf is a head taller, blood elf is a head shorter... just do some photo comparisons.
Old November 13th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonranger View Post
~Dralor - Azeroth - Human - Unique Hero - Rogue - Tricky - Medium 6 - Life 4
I'd stick this guy in Vydar, but that's just me...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 15th, 2008, 07:18 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
Blood elf is a head taller, blood elf is a head shorter... just do some photo comparisons.
Done

Old November 15th, 2008, 09:18 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?

Hey King, any chance you'll trade your tauren for Graccus? I got doubles of him. Also who else did you pull? BTW excellent comparisons.

Old November 15th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight View Post
Saylind needs a new spear. Looks like this one only summons successfully on a 19 or 20...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 15th, 2008, 10:00 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?

LOL that's mean

Old November 15th, 2008, 10:01 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Blood Elves look just a little bit too big for Scape in my opinion.....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards