Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 30th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

what about thus:

AVERSION COUNTERSTRIKE
If Judo is attacked and takes no damage using Aversion Shield, you may immediately roll an unblockable attack die against the attacking figure.

This way it's less clunky and still get's the theme across, and I agree with Smithy. I think adventurer works great here with the proposed changes
Old April 30th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice idea V! That works much better than what I had. And I would go Crime Fighter on her, there's no reason to tie her into the Fantastic Four.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 30th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

An updated version of Vermin, changing the Rat Swarm special power to control actual Rat Swarms now.

“I .. I was a man, I was smart .., a scientist. My name .. before .. “ And the memory fades once more, leaving only Vermin standing there, staring. Slowly he crouches down to dig through some filth on the floor of the sewers. His friends come to greet him and they swarm around him. Vermin would prefer his life stayed like this forever, just scurrying though the sewers with his friends. But the above world will not leave him alone. Some try to use him to do bad things; others hunt him to hurt him or his friends. Vermin does not like pain. Why won’t they leave Vermin alone? Vermin will get back at them. Vermin is strong. Vermin has many friends. Yes. Vermin strikes harder at those who hurt him. The pain will end, one way or another.

NAME
= Vermin

SECRET IDENTITY = Edward Whelan

SPECIES = Mutate
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Creature
PERSONALITY = Savage

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium / 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 150

Rat Swarm Control
After moving and instead of attacking with Vermin, choose up to 3 Rat Swarms within 6 clear sight spaces of Vermin. Move each swarm up to 4 spaces, then attack with each one, adding 1 die to each of their attack numbers. Vermin never takes damage from the Plague special power.

Adrenaline
For every Wound Marker on this card add one to Vermin's Move, Attack and Defense numbers.

Super Strong

Original Design
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 30th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!

Ok here is what I think is my final draft at least until I testplay.

Judomaster Sonia Sato
Metahuman
Unique Hero
Crime Fighter
Disciplined
Medium 5

Life 3
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3

EVASIVE RETALIATION 7
If Judomaster is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 7 or higher, Judomaster takes no damage and you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against the attacking figure if it is adjacent to Judomaster.
Old April 30th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Whirlwind Assault and Stealth leap could be appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 30th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
An updated version of Vermin, changing the Rat Swarm special power to control actual Rat Swarms now.

“I .. I was a man, I was smart .., a scientist. My name .. before .. “ And the memory fades once more, leaving only Vermin standing there, staring. Slowly he crouches down to dig through some filth on the floor of the sewers. His friends come to greet him and they swarm around him. Vermin would prefer his life stayed like this forever, just scurrying though the sewers with his friends. But the above world will not leave him alone. Some try to use him to do bad things; others hunt him to hurt him or his friends. Vermin does not like pain. Why won’t they leave Vermin alone? Vermin will get back at them. Vermin is strong. Vermin has many friends. Yes. Vermin strikes harder at those who hurt him. The pain will end, one way or another.

NAME
= Vermin

SPECIES = Mutate
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Creature
PERSONALITY = Savage

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium / 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 150

Rat Swarm Control
After moving and instead of attacking with Vermin, choose up to 3 Rat Swarms within 6 clear sight spaces of Vermin. Move each swarm up to 4 spaces, then attack with each one, adding 1 die to each of their attack numbers. Vermin never takes damage from the Plague special power.

Adrenaline
For every Wound Marker on this card add one to Vermin's Move, Attack and Defense numbers.

Super Strong

Original Design
Spoiler Alert!
I very much disagree with removing the SA. Without it, he is just a more durable Pied Piper. It's his SA that really makes it unique. Also, you have several wording problems in your rat swarm control special power
Old April 30th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post

NAME
= Vermin

SPECIES = Mutate
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Creature
PERSONALITY = Savage

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium / 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 150

Rat Swarm Control

Adrenaline

Super Strong

Original Design
Spoiler Alert!
I very much disagree with removing the SA. Without it, he is just a more durable Pied Piper. It's his SA that really makes it unique. Also, you have several wording problems in your rat swarm control special power
The SA was originally written before Rat Swarm figures were available through C3G. Now that they exist the SA seems rather clunky to use another figure for a SA from this card. It also allows for strange retailiation (batman for ex.) who can return damage to the attacking figure. The attacking figure(s) should be the Rat Swarms not Vermin himself. Maybe there is a compromise however. I will keep working on it. If you happen to think of any, please let me know. I appreciate any help offered.
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Liking how Judomaster is progressing! I'd go Crime Fighter as well to help her feel more at home with the JSA.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 1st, 2013, 10:46 AM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Will definitely add Whirlwind Assult, good call sir. However I feel Phantom Walk is more appropriate then Stealth Leap. She's not extremely acrobatic so I don't see the leaping part. She is not extremely stealthy either but I picked Phantom Walk because if her power makes it so attacks directed at her miss she shouldn't be taking leaving engagements.
So here she is one more time,

Judomaster Sonia Sato
Metahuman
Unique Hero
Crime Fighter
Disciplined*
Medium 5

Life 3
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3

Phantom Walk

EVASIVE RETALIATION 7
If Judomaster is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 7 or higher, Judomaster takes no damage and you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against the attacking figure if it is adjacent to Judomaster.

Whirlwind Assault
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:56 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraptor5413 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Will definitely add Whirlwind Assult, good call sir. However I feel Phantom Walk is more appropriate then Stealth Leap. She's not extremely acrobatic so I don't see the leaping part. She is not extremely stealthy either but I picked Phantom Walk because if her power makes it so attacks directed at her miss she shouldn't be taking leaving engagements.
If that's the case, just give her Disengage.

Quote:
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:03 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yeah, I like Disengage better for her. Also, 5 attack + Whirlwind Assault seems a little high for her, thematically.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:06 AM

Yep, Iron Fist only has an Attack of 4.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy