Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 6th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Zod is oft sighted as needing reevaluation to make him stronger, so once we compile all the results of our 12 questions for the future, I suspect we may look into that a bit. Still, there's design space open for a Zod 2.0, IMO. I like the idea of just making him built around that tight trio of Non and Ursa a bit more.
I'm all for this! Myabe Zod II could be a public design?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm not in love with my Psycho-Pirate write up at all, especially since it really abstracts the emotions and doesn't connect with Anti-Monitor in any real way and unlike my Pariah (which I like better) doesn't really do anything with his being displaced in the multiverse and having multiverse knowledge. Just didn't know where to go. But I linked it if you want to have a look all the same.

It's one I'd be ecstatic to see in more capable hands.
I'd always assumed a Psycho-Pirate would work like Psycho-Man but different, right? Your design honestly kind of threw me with how different it was.
Old September 6th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Jonathan Kent, current Superboy and Clark and Lois' son
A precious boy we must protect
Old September 6th, 2018, 09:19 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

That Psycho-Pirate design is neat, but without wanting to blow my own trumpet I do kinda like some of the ideas I had better. I'll try and give you a write-up tomorrow.
Old September 6th, 2018, 09:20 PM

I don't think the Medusa Mask should be an equipment glyph personally. Feels too key to Psycho-Pirate as a whole and as far as I know no-one else has ever used it.
Old September 6th, 2018, 09:22 PM

Oh while I'm still here and having general discussions about C3G

How come Johnny Quick is apparently in the pipeline but no other Crime Society member?
Old September 6th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I'm all for this! Myabe Zod II could be a public design?
I think if the public came up with a great write up for it, it'd have a really good shot the next time we do nominations and a vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I'd always assumed a Psycho-Pirate would work like Psycho-Man but different, right? Your design honestly kind of threw me with how different it was.
Honestly, I think most of the concepts there are probably more Griffin's than mine. I never had a strong bead on the character, despite reading and enjoying Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Jonathan Kent, current Superboy and Clark and Lois' son
A precious boy we must protect
Ah, they have a son. Cool. How long until that gets retconned?

Quote:
That Psycho-Pirate design is neat, but without wanting to blow my own trumpet I do kinda like some of the ideas I had better. I'll try and give you a write-up tomorrow.
Bring it! I'm all for someone else taking him over.

Quote:
I don't think the Medusa Mask should be an equipment glyph personally. Feels too key to Psycho-Pirate as a whole and as far as I know no-one else has ever used it.
Talk to @japes on that one. I believe he had a concept for a scenario that found it desirable to have the Medusa Mask as a glyph.

Quote:

How come Johnny Quick is apparently in the pipeline but no other Crime Society member?
Talk to @Spidey'tilIDie on that one! He's our resident Crime Society/Crime Syndicate fanboy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

Because Spidey did Johnny Quick first! There's a second one in design, though I think it may have stalled out - Spidey might get back to him if there's some popular demand, though.
Old September 6th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Honestly something I think would be fun is doing more equipment glyphs to represent iconic superhero equipment. Spidey's Web-Slingers, a Sonic Screwdriver, Cap's Shield maybe? That way Japes could have his Medusa Mask and Psycho-Pirate could have it on his card.
Old September 6th, 2018, 09:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
-Silencer would have some form of aura affecting spaces around her that actively deprives characters of granting/gaining extra turns, since her superpower is establishing a "Zone Of Silence" around her. I figured in my head that one of the worst things possible for co-ordinated team work (which is what most extra turns in the game represent) would be to literally be unable to vocalise or hear anyone around you. The only exception to this would be telepaths since they can transmit/receive thoughts so they'd no-sell the Zone.

That is an interesting idea for a new design space. A cone/cube of silence that prevented non telepath bonding would also be a pretty cool spell. Silence spells are used quite a bit in AD&D to negate other spell casting that requires a verbal component so maybe also make it prevent MD figures from casting any spells.
Old September 6th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Very glad to see someone pulling from DC Rebirth stuff here - it's the only era that I really know. I'd be all over a Darkseid 2.0, because I agree, the current version is way too wimpy for the huge presence that the character currently has.

Other Rebirth characters I'd love to see done are Rebirth Zod, Heroic Lex Luthor, the entire Justice League of China, Gotham and Gotham Girl, Emiko Queen, Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz... and while we're talking about Damian, a version that doubles as a Teen Titans "leader" and Superboy "partner" would be fun.
Old September 6th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Justice League of China would be awesome.

(Gotham and Gotham Girl, though.... come on, not even Tom King cares about them )

Last edited by Ronin; September 6th, 2018 at 11:14 PM.
Old September 7th, 2018, 01:33 AM
Just A Head

Can Darkseid II actually just be baby Darkseid from Metal? I’d play him in every game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy