Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 25th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
How do I?

A lot of people on here have a link in their signature with a window that contains some sort of info, mainly trades. However, nobody can post on them, so it must not be a thread. How do I do this?
Old September 25th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: How do I?

You mean like this?
Old September 25th, 2011, 10:52 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Click the number of your post in the top right corner of your post. It should be beside the rep scale and the reporting buttons.

Old September 25th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

To further clarify:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Click the number of your post the post that you want to use as your trade post (preferably located in the trade thread) in the top right corner of your post. It should be beside the rep scale and the reporting buttons.
Then, copy the URL in the address bar of that new window.

Now, edit your sig, and place the cursor where you want the link to be.

Type the following:
[*URL="http://XXXXX"]My trade list[*/URL]
(but don't use the *s) where XXXXX is the URL that you copied. "My trade list" can be any text you'd like, but that is what the link will show as in your sig.

Click the "Save Signature" button on the bottom of that section.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; September 25th, 2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Tyops
Old September 25th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks! Jim, can you further clarify the signature step?
Old September 25th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hopefully this is what you're talking about:
Click on User CP (top right of the screen beneath the Heroscapers.com logo)
Then, on the left side under "Control Panel Settings & Options" click on "Edit Signature."

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old September 25th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

No, the part after it, where you wrote, [*Url="http://xxxxx]My trade list[*/Url]
Old September 25th, 2011, 06:18 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

First copy the link for your trade list.
then go to user CP and click "edit signature"
Type in "Trade List"Highlight it,Then click the hyperlink button(it looks like the earth with chains around it)And paste your trade list link.

~B96

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 25th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Thanks Boromir! It worked! And thanks to everyone else for trying. I guess I`m just a slow learner!
Old September 25th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Monokidnatic

OK, Boromir96 told you the easy way to do it, and I told you the manual way to do it. I guess I always prefer to do things that way (rather than the shortcut way) so I can understand how things work, rather than not knowing. Either way, looks like you got it. Yay!

Scaper of the Week #17

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online