Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 17th, 2016, 11:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Mister Terrific - Terry Sloane(Playtesting)

Well to relieve some of Bat's anxiety I'll post these up so that the links can be in place and comments can be made. Then once text and cost is finalized I can make all changes at once.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by quozl; April 18th, 2016 at 02:28 PM.
Old April 18th, 2016, 02:57 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Good idea johnny. In the interim of waiting for Bats' tests, I propose we move to Final Editing at 150.

Last edited by Karat; April 19th, 2016 at 11:26 PM.
Old April 18th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mister Terrific - Terry Sloane(Vote for F.E.

Yea, and the bio and cards look great.

EDIT: I also think we can shorten up the Athlete wording to:

Quote:
OLYMPIC LEVEL ATHLETE
When rolling attack dice for a normal attack or defense dice against a normal attack with Mister Terrific, you may re-roll any or all dice once per attack.
With using "any or all", you can pick and choose which dice to reroll, meaning you can choose shields and blanks when attacking and skulls and blanks when defending. The only real change would be giving him the option of re-rolling skulls when attacking (or shields when defending) in the odd scenario where it could benefit him.

Also, Incredible Intellect is missing:

Quote:
INCREDIBLE INTELLECT
When Mister Terrific or a Mystery Man Hero within 6 clear sight spaces of Mister Terrific rolls the 20-sided die, you may add or subtract 1 from that roll.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 18th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old April 18th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

160 feels a tad steep to me. I'd like him better at 140-150 with the attack reduction. I think he'll ultimately be OK at any spot, but I'd love to see some assembled results before voting him forward.

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (MISTER TERRIFIC (TERRY SLOAN))

Army Test
Map: Modified HYDRA Base Gehenna (platforms replaced with a small white house and small blue house)
Units: Mister Terrific (Terry Sloan) (160), Hawkman (Carter Hall) (220), Flash (Jay Garrick (220) (600) VSWonder Woman (300), Batman (I) (200), Robin (Dick Grayson) (100)

Damage Done: 3 Wounds on Robin.

When they were KO’d: N/A

Golden Age Tactician: Used in Round 2 to let Flash and Hawkman reposition some. Robin was still engaged with Hawkman, though, so it made little difference.

Olympic Level Athlete: Rerolled one skull on his first attack (Rd 1), rerolled on skull on his third attack (Rd 3).

Incredible Intellect: N/A

Champion of All Things Fair: N/A

Summary of the game: Cramped quarters and solid Evasive Strike rolls won this one for the Justice Leaguers. The Mystery Men were forced to waste too many attacks going after Robin and the attacks they did get on Batman turned into too many wounds for their side. Batman rolled well enough on offense to plow through most of their forces. By the time Wonder Woman entered the fray, the Mystery Men had no real response.

Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Batman and Wonder Woman, both with Full Life, win Turn 5, Round 3.

Army Test
Map: Modified HYDRA Base Gehenna (platforms replaced with a small white house and small blue house)
Units: Mister Terrific (Terry Sloan) (160), Hawkman (Carter Hall) (220), Flash (Jay Garrick (220) (600) VSCyclops (190), Jean Grey (180), Storm (220) (590)

Damage Done: One wound on Jean Grey.

When they were KO’d: N/A

Golden Age Tactician: Stymied by Psionic Grip the first time it’s tried. Later used to move Flash out of Jean’s LOS and thus protect him from throws/attacks when he’s down to one life. He tried to do this trick again in Round 4, but Psionic Grip stopped it.

Olympic Level Athlete: Rerolled his first attack (round 3) and went from no skulls to three. Rerolled his second attack (round 4) and went from one skull to three.

Incredible Intellect: N/A

Champion of All Things Fair: Saves Hawkman from a wound in Round 2.

Summary of the game: One big attack each from Hawkman and Flash swung this game. Had Storm rolled better early, this might’ve gone the other way. The Mutants didn’t have the same level of synergy here as the Mystery Men and it showed. Of the three, Mister Terrific contributed the least, but he was tactically useful in end game, saved Hawkman from one wound, and inflicted one wound.

Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Hawkman with 2 Lives, Flash with 1 Life, and Mister Terrific with Full Life win Turn 3, Round 4.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He’s fun and over the course of the two games I got use out of all of his powers except the D20 boost (need Doctor Mid-Nite or Starman for that). The big win in the first game wasn’t really attributable to him, though, and he didn’t do much to stop the big loss in the second (though he was his team’s MVP on the power of being the one who was attacking when Robin finally whiffed). I’d be fine with him at 140-150. I’d be OK at 160, but it honestly feels a bit pricy with the attack reduction.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
The three of them (Flash, Hawkman, Mister Terrific) make a nice little 600 point Mystery Men army, as they play off of each other well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2016, 12:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Man, if we had a second pass at Ozymandias, Olympic Level Athlete would've been the perfect power for him. Better than Stealth Dodge. Sadly it is what it is, though.
I think I actually disagree. While I think OLA is a fantastic power, on Ozymandias I wanted to specifically represent his ability to catch bullets, which I think Stealth Dodge does great. OLA also gives that offensive boon, which Ozy doesn't need. 5 attack is plenty, and his main draw is his planning, which we absolutely nailed. So I personally am just fine.
Old April 18th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

It's mostly a name problem... the mechanic is fine, he's just not really dodging so much as catching.
Old April 18th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Plus he was an actual Olympian!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2016, 02:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Plus he was an actual Olympian!
I actually don't even remember that, so whatever.
Old April 18th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Added Johnny's bio to OP.

Also, playtests need to be linked to the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 18th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm aware and it's on my to do list..
Old April 18th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Looking at the most recent tests, I'd be fine with either 150 or 160. He didn't quite feel 160 to me, but he's got enough going on on his card that it's not out of the question. Yea for Final Editing at either 150 or 160.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library