Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 14th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC
An ork has to do what an ork has to do. Waaaagggghh
That was always the excuse back then. You go up against a guy who has a couple or three Pulsa Rockets and you spend the entire game standing up the enormous amounts of figures that got knocked down by the blast radius, not to mention the vehicles. After a while, at tourneys, it became whoever went first would win. I even had an all Squat army that was designed around going first and using flamers. You also could deploy your entire army on overwatch which was the only way to survive the assassins and eldar jetbike armies with the exarcs all swooping down behind your vehicles etc.. In the end I loved the models and hated the game.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures