Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 16th, 2007, 07:39 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Wave 7 - So last month.
Yeah, I know JH. I feel like I've just discovered the Roborats. A little behind the times. At least I'll be front and center with the rest of you all when it comes to the SOTM, got mine on order x2
Don't worry, Hahma - slow and steady wins the race!
Old August 22nd, 2007, 10:03 PM

Sheriff of Einar has disabled reputation
Any ETA for Ontario?
Old August 22nd, 2007, 10:22 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
Any 7 for Pittsburgh, PA?
Old August 22nd, 2007, 10:30 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Any in Saratoga New York

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 06:14 PM

darkpilgrim has disabled reputation
Been looking all up and down the East Coast this week while at work from DC to Jersey. I havn't found any wave 7. I've checked Targets, Walmarts, K-Marts, K-bee's, and Toys-R-Us's...nothing. Some stores that have been out re-order and they get more wave 5 or 6 in. I saw one Target that had 11 packs w/ nakita agents, the tower, and nothing else.
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Keep in mind this is a SIGHTINGS thread. The more we can keep replies limited to SIGHTINGS ONLY, the easier this thread will be to scan for sightings in your area.

If you'd like to know if W7 is in your area - read the thread! Sightings are usually posted pretty promptly. Asking "Has W7 made it to ***** yet?" simply adds unecessary posts to scan through and does no one any good.

If you didn't see W7 when you made your rounds today, there's no need to post. Posting non-sightings adds unecessary posts and, again, does no one any good.

Sorry, rant over.
Old August 24th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
for anybody in the mid MO area, Valhallas Gate in Columbia had wave 7 about two days after wave 7 was released!

~bravey, feeling smug~

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old August 24th, 2007, 04:16 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Any in Jersey? I can't find 'em.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old August 27th, 2007, 01:38 PM

geddy lifeson has disabled reputation
Got a couple sets of Wave 7 today in Schaumburg, IL. Thanks to Hahma and GaryLASQ for pointing me in the right direction. Gamers Paradise is a cool store.

I love going on work trips when I am able to hook up with HS stuff. The best part is, I used my per diem money for the day so it cost me nothing...except not having food money for today. Eating cheap the next couple days just in case SOTM makes its way here.

You can surrender without a prayer, but never really pray without surrender
You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win without a fight
Old August 27th, 2007, 01:55 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Bought 2 full sets today at a small game shop in Downtown Richmond. First and only wave 7 i've seen here so far
Old August 27th, 2007, 01:59 PM

morbiddrummer has disabled reputation
I have been looking for templar knights on long island and have not found any. has anyone else seen them around here or my guess is they have not arived yet because NY is always the last to get them.
Old August 27th, 2007, 02:34 PM

robopesant has disabled reputation
Has anyone seen any in Texas?

ROTV-(2x land) 1SOTM 2RTTFF 1VW 1Tundra 1FOTA All expansion packs up to wave 6 (getting wave 7 soon).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales