Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 5th, 2015, 12:38 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Officially? I'd say probably not (though I don't have anything official to back that up). But for at-home-good-time-with-some-friends? I'd probably be okay with it.

Have you run it past the people you'll be playing with?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 5th, 2015, 01:20 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nope it's okay. I'll figure something out instead.

TAF, thankful

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 5th, 2015, 01:38 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Friendly

Hint: Brutes. Awesome for team games.

~Dysole, barging in
Old January 8th, 2015, 08:47 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Another dumb question I narrowly avoided having to confront in a recent game. If a Surround Attack is made, but one of the attackers is adjacent to Tandros Kreel, are they unable to use the Special Attack at all or is it directed at Tandros instead? Attack 2 or Attack 6?

Thanks, ~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 8th, 2015, 09:06 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
How I Read It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Another dumb question I narrowly avoided having to confront in a recent game. If a Surround Attack is made, but one of the attackers is adjacent to Tandros Kreel, are they unable to use the Special Attack at all or is it directed at Tandros instead? Attack 2 or Attack 6?

Thanks, ~TAF
I presume you are referencing Onslaught or Encircle SA. Tandros states that if you are adjacent you must attack him with a normal or SA. Since the adjacent figure must attack Tandros, if the others are also unable to attack Tandros I believe they can not use their special attack.

~Dysole, who had to look things up to be certain
Old January 8th, 2015, 09:09 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post

Thanks, ~TAF
They must attack Tandros. So, unless you have other units who can gang up in the attack, you are stuck with 2 measly attack dice.

Edit: Dyninja!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 9th, 2015, 04:48 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Eh... how does one attach a file? I can make it all the way through the browse button, but after selecting the file, it just sits there. I don't see any 'attach' button or anything on the manage attachments screen.
~TGRF.
EDIT: I also cannot find the listing of all the VBulletin code for some reason...
EDIT: Ah, finally found it. You would think that button would be obvious...
EDIT: So now it says I don't have permission to view it. Will anyone else be able to see it? Here is the link if it helps.
Old January 9th, 2015, 05:39 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Permission denied.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 9th, 2015, 09:45 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
EDIT: So now it says I don't have permission to view it. Will anyone else be able to see it? Here is the link if it helps.
That link shows me a sketch of a dude riding a thing.

Unfortunately, I'm not a ForumTech™ admin...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 9th, 2015, 10:02 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
That link shows me a sketch of a dude riding a thing.

Unfortunately, I'm not a ForumTech™ admin...
Hmm... works for you, not for me or Tornado... interesting. Well, thanks anyway. Fortunately I have a way to bypass it. Maybe I'll bring it up on the site upgrade thread. (I think it's an upgrade)
~TGRF.
Old January 14th, 2015, 10:24 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

How do you post a youtube link without the youtube video coming up?
Old January 14th, 2015, 11:57 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
How do you post a youtube link without the youtube video coming up?
Try really hard? Magic? Believe in yourself? Sorry, but I really have no clue. Just trying to provide some comedic relief. Key word is trying, so don't be hatin'. I think that in the thread where they are talking about an updated heroscapers someone lobbied for a change so that the link automatically makes the video come up. I'm not 100%, though.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's